InnaLabs Ltd | Ireland's Space Industry Directory
Office Location & Contact Details
Blanchardstown Industrial Park
Innalabs is a leading supplier of inertial sensors. Established in Ireland since 2011, Innalabs develops and manufactures tactical and navigation grade inertial sensors for a broad range of applications, including space.
INNALABS offers a range of accelerometers and gyroscopes that meet the stringent current and emerging requirements for precision stabilisation, navigation and orientation applications.
- Stabilization control of antennae or electro-optical systems
- Short range navigation
- Control of rotating systems
- Satellite Technology
- Space Systems Control
- EEE Components
Main Space related products, services and projects
- Industrial grade single and dual axis gyroscopes (bias stability of <50 degrees/hour).
- Tactical grade single and dual axis gyroscopes (bias stability of <10 degrees/hour).
- We offer gyroscopes in a range of form factors, and can develop customized solutions to meet unique mechanical envelope requirements.
Ireland's Space Industry Directory home | Arralis | Cortona 3D | Curtiss-Wright | Daysha Consulting | Eblana Photonics | ÉireComposites | Enbio | Farran Technology | FAZ Technology | Fibrepulse | Halpin | InnaLabs | Irish Precision Optics | Klas Telecom | Lero | mBryonics | MEAS Ireland | Moog Dublin | Movidius | NUMA Engineering Services | OCE Technology | Pilot Photonics | Realtime Technologies | Reliance Precision | SCHIVO | SensL | Silansys | S3 Group | Software Radio Systems | Tyndall National Institute