EireComposites | Ireland's Space Industry Directory
IRELAND'S SPACE INDUSTRY DIRECTORY
Office Location & Contact Details
Údarás Industrial Estate
An Choill Rua
ÉireComposites is an innovative design, manufacturing and testing company involved in the lightweight, high performance, fibre-reinforced composite materials, with an international customer base in space, aerospace, renewable energy and industrial composites.
- Satellite Applications
- Satellite Technology
- Space Research
- Materials and Processes
- Structures and Pyrotechnics
- System Design & Verification
We have engaged in several ESA and industry funded R&D, design and manufacturing for the space industry for the past 20 years.
We have pioneered the way in the study of Thermoplastics, Welding and ATP.
Main Space related products, services and projects
- Future launcher preparatory programme (FLPP) – design, manufacturing and testing of 1.5m diameter interstage skirt demonstrator.
- ATG Lattice: ESA funded project eith ATG and Torray. 1.5m diameter lattice cylinder representing a full-scale satellite central tube structure.
- Demonstration of Thermoplastic composites: demonstrating the potential uses of thermoplastic composites in satellite structures.
- Adhesive joining of thermosplastic composites.
Back to: Ireland's Space Industry Directory home