Daysha Consulting | Ireland's Space Industry Directory
IRELAND'S SPACE INDUSTRY DIRECTORY
Office Location & Contact Details
9 Mount Street Crescent
Daysha Consulting is an Information Technology (IT) professional services partnership. Daysha’s core staff of 19 provides solutions to some of Europe’s leading organisations including; Eircom, State Street, United Drug, Hewlett Packard, Central Bank of Ireland, Intel, the Irish Government, European Space Agency and Diageo (Guinness).
Daysha Core Service Offerings include:
- Technical Project Management
- Software Engineering including .net, Java, SQL Databases, mobile technologies
- Software Messaging Systems – including SOA
- Software Assurance
- Knowledge Management solutions
- Collaboration solutions
Main Space related products, services and projects
- OCDT – Daysha has recently delivered an Open Concurrent Design Tool (OCDT) to ESTEC’s Concurrent Design Facility. This application reduces the cost and time on the design and feasibility phase (Phase 0) of space mission studies by facilitating structured collaboration between various space disciplines. OCDT will be made available to the Space community at large as a software framework. Daysha’s skills in constructing SOA based applications make it an ideal partner for larger software integration projects where domain specific tools need to be integrated with complex data models.
- SAT – Daysha has delivered the Supplier Assessment Tool (SAT) system to ESA head quarters in Paris. This tool is used by ESA to assess all of its suppliers.
- e-CEO – Daysha are working on a study to set up a cloud based collaboration platform for earth observation data. We have unique expertise in the use of commercial cloud providers for processing large data sets. This project is being conducted for ESRIN.
- RSSE – Daysha completed a study on Responsive Space Systems Engineering (RSSE) in partnership with Thales. As part of the study we built a programmatics tool to support the estimation and optimization of responsive space schedules.
- CWE – Daysha built a collaborative working environment for ESTECs Concurrent Design Facility (CDF). The environment enabled new use cases for the CDF including project reviews, anomaly investigations, and distributed designs.
Back to: Ireland's Space Industry Directory home