Innovation 4 Growth Programme 2019-20
What is Innovation 4 Growth?
Enterprise Ireland has partnered with the Irish Management Institute and MIT Sloan School of Management to deliver Innovation 4 Growth, a unique programme specifically designed to meet the needs of ambitious and entrepreneurial Irish companies seeking to use innovation as a way to unlock opportunities in the marketplace.
Targeting leaders in your management team, the programme will fast-track your company through an end-to-end innovation learning and practice journey and support you to deliver on one or more innovation initiatives.
Note: The programme is open to Enterprise Ireland clients only.
Learn more about I4G
You can read full details about the programme including dates and fees by downloading Innovation 4 Growth brochure:
What previous participants are saying...
- "The entire programme was excellent, the trip overseas to MIT was a real eye opener and was a great start to a fantastic few months.”
- “Good focus and overall a very provocative programme. Meeting other companies and sharing challenges and ideas was very beneficial.”
- “There has been a shift in our culture, a more exciting and positive look to the future. There is buy-in from all aspects of the business which is a huge bonus.”
Key Programme Dates
- Programme launch: 15th January 2020, Dublin
- Module 1: 4th/5th February 2020, Ireland (midlands location)
- Module 2: 25th/26th March 2020, Ireland (midlands location)
- Module 3: 21st/22nd April 2020, Ireland (midlands location)
- Module 4: 26th/27th May 2020, Ireland (midlands location)
- Module 5: *28th/29th/30th June & 1st July 2020, Boston - MIT Sloan
- Programme Finale & Showcase: 10th September 2020, Dublin
*Module 5 commences at 5pm on Sunday 28th June and closes at 1pm on Wednesday 1st July. Three nights’ accommodation is provided (Sun/Mon/Tues/).
Companies can discuss whether the programme is right for your company by contacting your Development Adviser directly or:
Innovation 4 Growth Programme Manager