Sustainability in Retail
Aisling McCarthy from Climate Action and Economic Infrastructure Unit in Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment and Eamonn Sheils from Commercial Retrofit Unit in Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland outline sustainable practises in retail.
Consumer Protection laws: what you need to know for selling online.
Eimear Cosgrave, Head of Compliance & Information at the Competition & Consumer Protection Commission (CCPC) outlines how the law applies to your sales.
- Consumer’s right to cancel/change of mind
- Delivery timeframes
- Selling online vouchers
- Disputing a card transaction (chargeback)
e-Commerce Journey for Retailers
Experienced Service Provider Vinny O’Brien provides an overview to assist you to build your broad knowledge of the ecommerce journey.
Presentation focussed on 4 Cs of e-commerce:
- Customer Journey
- Customer Acquisition
- Conversion Rate Optimisation
Maynooth Innovation Value Institute webinar addressing both business and technical challenges facing retailers
Moderated by Enterprise Ireland the line-up of speakers includes:
- Josef Baker-Brunnbauer - Innovation, change and digital transformation Consultant
- Aileen Carville - Founder at SKMMP, FashionTech Entrepreneur
- Orla McDonnell - Independent and big-box retailers Consultant
- Michael Killeen - Customer Experience Champion
The Panel discussed:
- Digital transformation in the retail industry
- How to engrave innovations in the existing business models
- How to keep relevant for the future
Back to Online Retail Scheme