Consumer Protection laws: what you need to know for selling online.
Eimear Cosgrave, Head of Compliance & Information at the Competition & Consumer Protection Commission (CCPC) outlines how the law applies to your sales.
- Consumer’s right to cancel/change of mind
- Delivery timeframes
- Selling online vouchers
- Disputing a card transaction (chargeback)
e-Commerce Journey for Retailers
Experienced Service Provider Vinny O’Brien provides an overview to assist you to build your broad knowledge of the ecommerce journey.
Presentation focussed on 4 Cs of e-commerce:
- Customer Journey
- Customer Acquisition
- Conversion Rate Optimisation
Maynooth Innovation Value Institute webinar addressing both business and technical challenges facing retailers
Moderated by Enterprise Ireland the line-up of speakers includes:
- Josef Baker-Brunnbauer - Innovation, change and digital transformation Consultant
- Aileen Carville - Founder at SKMMP, FashionTech Entrepreneur
- Orla McDonnell - Independent and big-box retailers Consultant
- Michael Killeen - Customer Experience Champion
The Panel discussed:
- Digital transformation in the retail industry
- How to engrave innovations in the existing business models
- How to keep relevant for the future
Back to Online Retail Scheme