Leadership 4 Growth Programmes
Enterprise Ireland’s world class Leadership 4 Growth Programme enhances the leadership and strategic capability, ambition and confidence of CEO’s of SME’s to lead scalable, innovative companies capable of growing exports and jobs in Ireland.
Leadership 4 Growth supports CEO's to:
- Identify their own personal leadership potential and capability through development of leadership style, ambition and confidence;
- Strategically analyse and evaluate their own business to make strategic choices for rapid growth;
- Create a Strategic Growth Action Plan and robust strategic management / deployment framework for rapid growth and sustainability;
- Identify and grow personal leadership with C-Suite and Board to grow a strong effective team to execute and implement step changes arising from the Growth Plan;
- Understand the behaviours required to operate a culture of coaching / learning for continuous transformation and employee engagement.
The Programme comprises of three overseas week-long residential modules which cover:
- Dynamic Business Strategy
- High Performance Leadership
- Sustainable Growth
Each participant will be assigned a Business Adviser/Coach who will encourage, challenge and assist them in implementing strategic frameworks and applying core leadership concepts to their companies. Each module is followed by a one-day Ireland-based Insights Session involving the participant’s senior leadership team. This day aims to affect sustainable change within participating companies.
The next Leadership 4 Growth Programme will commence in November 2019 for a 12 month duration.
A client briefing will be held in Enterprise Ireland East Point in Autumn 2019 and a registration link will be published in advance.
Why Leadership 4 Growth?
Please note: only eligible Enterprise Ireland or sister economic development agency clients (Invest Northern Ireland, IDA) can apply.
Apply for the Leadership 4 Growth Programme 2019
The formal recruitment process for Leadership 4 Growth will open in Autumn 2019. In the meantime, you can discuss your interest in this programme by contacting Clare Power +353 1 727 2683.
+353 1 727 2683
For more information on supports and programmes to develop your company's management team and strategy, go to Management Development section.