Leadership 4 Growth Programmes
Enterprise Ireland’s Leadership 4 Growth Programme develops world-class business leaders equipped with the necessary visionary, strategic and innovative capabilities required to scale sustainable companies on the global stage. Leadership 4 Growth is delivered in partnership with IESE Business School, in association with Learning Partnership.
Leadership 4 Growth supports CEO's to:
- Identify their own personal leadership potential and capability through development of leadership style, ambition and confidence;
- Strategically analyse and evaluate their own business to make strategic choices for rapid growth;
- Create a Strategic Growth Action Plan and robust strategic management / deployment framework for rapid growth and sustainability;
- Identify and grow personal leadership with C-Suite and Board to grow a strong effective team to execute and implement step changes arising from the Growth Plan;
- Understand the behaviours required to operate a culture of coaching / learning for continuous transformation and employee engagement.
The Programme comprises of three overseas week-long residential modules which cover:
- Dynamic Business Strategy
- High Performance Leadership
- Sustainable Growth
Each participant will be assigned a Business Adviser/Coach who will encourage, challenge and assist them in implementing strategic frameworks and applying core leadership concepts to their companies. Each module is followed by a one-day Ireland-based Insights Session involving the participant’s senior leadership team. Insights Sessions aim to affect sustainable change within participating companies. Customised one-day Masterclasses for CFOs and CHROs are a new additional element to the programme.
Why Leadership 4 Growth?
- The Leadership 4 Growth Programme is a journey of self-discovery; who you are now, and what you can become as a business leader. If you attend Leadership 4 Growth with an open mind it will upskill you with the tools to build and lead a great Senior Leadership Team. Leadership 4 Growth has helped me to scale my business to a level I never believed possible! Paul Fitzgibbon, CEO, Henley Stoves, L4G Class 2018-2019.
- L4G was a wonderful experience - on both a professional and a personal level. Previous participants I spoke to before undertaking the programme, unanimously said it was not to be missed. They were so right! Aldagh McDonogh, Director, Morgan McKinley.
Malcolm Hughes, OSG Ltd >
Michael McArdle, Glanbia Consumer Foods >
Patrick McAliskey, Novosco >
Please note: only eligible Enterprise Ireland or sister economic development agency clients (Invest Northern Ireland, IDA) can apply.
Apply for the Leadership 4 Growth Programme 2021
The competitive call for online applications will open in September 2020 for the Class of 2021. A Client Briefing will also take place (date TBC).
If you are interested in learning more, please email Clare Power.
Click here to download the Leadership 4 Growth 2020 brochure. An updated brochure is currently in development. The 2021 dates will follow a similar pattern to the current 2020 programme.
+353 1 727 2683
For more information on supports and programmes to develop your company's management team and strategy, go to Management Development section.