Harmac Medical Products
Harmac Medical Products is an Award-winning full-service, vertically integrated contract manufacturer.
We design, engineer and produce custom, single-use medical devices for the global marketplace.
Harmac Medical Products is a privately owned company with over 40 year’s experience in Class I, II and III Medical Devices and over 1000 employees located in Ireland, USA and Mexico.
Products and Services:
Harmac Medical Products provides expert capabilities at every step of contract manufacturing of Single-Use Medical Devices in ISO Class 7 and Class 8 cleanrooms using one-piece flow lean manufacturing principles and automation.
Our services extend from Concept Support, DFM (Design For Manufacturing), Rapid Prototyping builds, Tooling and Automation, Process and Product Validation, Manufacturing & Assembly, Packaging, Sterilization Management, Regulatory Support up to Cost improvements.
In house Key Manufacturing Technologies like High Frequency Welding, Insert Molding, Injection, Molding, Heat Sealing, Impulse Sealing, Ultrasonic Weld, Printing, etc. combined with in house designed automation, sterilization management and packaging solutions ensure we provide a competitive and reliable full-service vertically integrated contract manufacturing offering.
Our Value proposition is a combination of a number of attributes including
- Scalability – our ability to expand with our customer's global product demand providing scalable and reliable production support from our global manufacturing campuses in Mexico, US and Ireland.
- Efficiency and Cost reduction – we are world experts in automating medical device production processes to increase efficiency, eliminate waste and reduce overall manufacturing cost.
- Vertical Integration – we streamline the supply chain offering many processes in house from component injection molding to final assembly, providing customers with their products packaged and sterilized.
- Quality – Harmac has a 40-year record of meeting and exceeding customer requirements through a company-wide focus on quality, with all facilities operating to ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 certifications.
- Technology – we have recruited substantial engineering and design expertise to streamline and automate many production processes, allowing our customers to concentrate on their core competencies of Sales & Marketing, R&D and Clinical trials of their devices.
Standards and Certificates:
ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and ISO 14001
Harmac designs and manufactures single-use devices for a wide range of medical procedures and treatments, including but not limited to: • Extracorporeal • Gastroenterology • Cardiology • Critical Care • Wound Management • Oncology • Ophthalmology • Diagnostics • Respiratory • Drug Infusion etc.
Medtronic • Johnson & Johnson • Abbott • Smith & Nephew • Terumo
Geographical Market(s) Served:
Renolit • Haemotronic • Mangar – Oliver Tolas • Nelipak • Tekni-Plex
Tel: +353 87 2030000