Excel at Growth - Scenario Planning for Brexit
Understand the immediate impact of your operational decisions on your Business Strategy, Profitability and Cash Flow
Expert support on your journey to managing Brexit
Do you know how the following scenarios affect your business growth?
? Over dependency on the UK Market
? Uncertainty about exchange rates
? Supply chain volatility (freight, logistics, raw material cost, interruptions)
? Increased tariffs and taxes
? Loss of key customers and suppliers
This innovative and highly interactive programme will support you to:
- Understand important financial drivers of your organization, aligned to your company vision, strategy and goals
- Consider and plan for the financial impacts of possible Brexit scenarios on your firm profitability, cash flow and growth.
- Understand how strategic initiatives like supply chain management, quality/ process improvements, new product development and capital investments can impact on the profitability and cash flow of your organisation
- Describe the importance of critical investments for the future, including research and development, balanced with the competing need to reduce expenses and maximise profits
- Generate a Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statement for your business
- Explain the relationship and differences between profit and cash, including the importance of monitoring cash flow
Scenario Planning for Brexit is delivered in partnership with the team at Paradigm Learning and involves;
- Pre-workshop questionnaire
- 24/7 access to online content through the eiLearn portal
- 1-day implementation workshop - Learn what happens at the 1-day workshop here
- 2-hour in-company senior team ‘Connections’ advisory session
Who should attend?
- Ambitious high-growth Brexit-exposed SMEs (Manufacturing, Engineering, Food sectors)
- Up to three members of the Senior Management Team who are responsible for strategy, profitability and growth of the business. (CEOs, CFOs, COOs, CMOs, Production Managers, HR Managers, Commercial Directors, for example).
Teams of three from the Senior Management Team will gain maximum benefit from attending the 1-day workshop. We encourage attendance from both financial and non-financial managers from each Senior Management Team.
:Friday 26th January 2018 at Enterprise Ireland Offices, East Point Business Park, Dublin 3, from 9am – 5pm
€300 per company (allowing for participation of up to three senior managers).
The upcoming programme will take place on Friday 26th January 2018
Click here to download the brochure [pdf format].
How Do I Apply?
Click on the 'Register Here' button below to register for the upcoming programme on Friday 26th January 2018.
If you would like to express interest in attending further programmes running in 2018 please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will alert you when registrations reopen.
“Thank you for an excellent Scenario Planning for Brexit Workshop. Rory Coll was excellent with so much to share and his economic intelligence is beyond compel. We really enjoyed the workshop and his style.” - Rita Shah, Managing Director, Shabra Plastics
For more information, please contact: