Are you eligible
Find out if you can apply for business support from Enterprise Ireland
Enterprise Ireland can help:
- Entrepreneurs moving to Ireland to start their business or
- Existing businesses relocating to Ireland
In order to receive Enterprise Ireland help the business you plan to set up in Ireland must comply with all of the following:
- Be introducing a new or innovative product or service to international markets
- Be involved in a manufacturing, technology or internationally traded services company
- Be capable of creating 10 jobs in Ireland and realising €1 million in sales per annum within 3 years of starting up
- Have an experienced management team
- Be legally entitled to set up a business and reside in Ireland.
- Be headquartered and controlled in Ireland. This generally means that one or more of the founders move to Ireland and that key business functions have their worldwide HQ here.
Note: If the company you are planning to establish in Ireland is controlled from outside of Ireland, you may qualify for assistance from our sister agency the Industrial Development Agency (IDA Ireland). The IDA is responsible for attracting and supporting Foreign Direct Investment.
Examples of successful, Irish-based start-ups
Read and/or listen to the experiences of just some of the entrepreneurs who relocated to Ireland to establish their start-ups. Have a look at Start-Up Showcase.