Technology Gateway Programme
Enterprise Ireland is pleased to announce a second call for applications from members of the Technology Gateway and Technology Centre programmes under the 2021 Capital Equipment Fund. To be eligible, applications should be made using the attached form and should be sent to GA-CapitalCall2021@enterprise-ireland.com to arrive no later than 12pm (noon) on Wednesday the 18th of August 2021.
As before, the purpose of the funding is to increase interaction of the Technology Gateways and Technology Centres with industry in Ireland. Therefore, the intended outcomes should include, but not be limited to:
- More companies engaging in R&D
- Pilot manufacturing capability for new product / process development
- Enhanced technology validation and testing capabilities
- Test bed generation
- Enhanced training potential for key industry staff on emerging technologies
Applications may be made under either of the following 2 streams:
- Stream 1 – Well established equipment with a clear industrial need (as per the previous calls).
- Stream 2 – Emerging technologies that are not currently well established, but that are still driven by a clear industrial need.
Each eligible Technology Gateway or Technology Centre will be limited to a maximum of 3 applications.
- The call is restricted to members of the Enterprise Ireland Technology Gateway and Technology Centre programmes.
- The successful proposal must possess a strong track record of industry engagement and demonstrate a significant industrial need for the new equipment.
- The host institute must provide space for the equipment and confirm that it will insure, service and maintain the equipment according to international standards.
- Individual applications will be restricted to sums greater than €25,000 and less than €250,000 (more costly items may be considered on an exceptional basis).
Closing Date for Applications
The closing date for applications is 12pm (noon) on Wednesday the 18th of August 2021. One signed electronic copy to be sent to GA-CapitalCall2021@enterprise-ireland.com to arrive before the closing date.
All queries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
A recording of the information webinar held on the 9th of July, 2021 can be found here >>>
Overview of Technology Gateway Network
Enterprise Ireland in partnership with the Institutes of Technology and Technological Universities has established a nationwide network of 16 Technology Gateways which:
- Deliver technology solutions for Irish industry close to their market needs.
- Are open access points for industry of all sizes.
- Act as local access points to the wider resources in the Irish research infrastructure.
- Have a proven track record of delivering for industry.
- Completed more than 5,000 industrial projects since 2013.
- The total value of these projects is in excess of €45 Million with 50% of the total directly coming from industry.
Accessing the Technology Gateway Network - A Guide for Companies [Enterprise Ireland]
Technology Gateway Network
Access the Technology Gateway Network to see how the Gateways can help you today to build your company for the future. For information on how to find the right solution provider for your company, contact your local Gateway Manager or the Enterprise Ireland Technology Gateway Team.
Download Accessing the Technology Gateway Network - A Guide for Companies (Enterprise Ireland)
For further information on Technology Gateways, please contact: