Learnovate Technology Centre
Learnovate is one of Europe’s leading research and innovation centres in learning technologies. An industry-led technology centre funded by Enterprise Ireland and hosted by Trinity College Dublin, we connect world-class research with entrepreneurs at the leading edge of the global learning technologies sector.
Learnovate has a core of technology-enhanced learning expertise and a wealth of experience in learning design, product design, user interface design, software development and business innovation including:
- Technology – AI, API's, NLP, Cloud, Machine Learning
- Learning Design – Needs Analysis, Competency Frameworks, 21st Century Skills, Scaffolded Learning, Formative Assessment
- Product Design – User Research, UX, UI, Usability, Gamification Innovation – Outcome Led Innovation, Jobs to be Done, Lean Innovation, Design Thinking
Learnovate offers strategic research and innovation services to individual companies that develop learning technologies; and companies that acquire and use learning technologies. The centre’s expertise and experience encompasses a wide range of learning contexts including corporate learning, higher-ed learning, school learning, and non-formal learning.
Peter Carlin from Logicearth on working with Learnovate>
TCD's Audrey Crosbie on why research collaboration is important>
Organisations who have collaborated with Learnovate include Intel, Microsoft, GAA, BNY Mellon, WBT Systems, Sureskills, CJ Fallon, Cobblestone Learning, Ellucian and Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
Learnovate can help you build your digital learning success story, whether you are:
- a new venture seeking funding support
- an expanding company in need of expert guidance
- a learning and development professional deploying learning technologies to internal customers
- Digital Content
- Games and Gamification for learning
- Learning Analytics
- Social and informal learning
- Mobile and collaborative learning
- Assessment and learning analytics
- Personalisation and adaptive learning
- Game mechanics for learning
Research performed by:
Trinity College Dublin, University College Dublin, NUI Galway, Waterford Institute of Technology.
Peter Hamilton, Acting Centre Director - Learnovate Technology Centre
+353 87 2316308
To find out more, click on the Technology Centre button of your choice >
Back to: Technology Centres homepage