Nammo Ireland | Ireland's Space Industry Directory
IRELAND'S SPACE INDUSTRY DIRECTORY
Office Location & Contact Details
Nammo Ireland Ltd.
Unit 15-17 Northwest Business Park
Dublin 15 D15 FF6K
Nammo Ireland designs, develops and qualifies flight hardware for space related applications. As a solution provider, Nammo Ireland has design and manufactures high strength structural supports for the Ariane 5/6 Vulcain Main Engine, as well as the upper stage engine, Vinci.
In partnership with the European Space Agency, Nammo has developed a range of flow control valves for space propulsion applications. These components are designed to survive the rigors of launch and space flight.
Nammo Ireland has generated significant manufacturing skills through the production of precision assemblies in a wide variety of materials, including Inconel and Titanium, and to the highest quality standards on Ariane programs. Our production team is experienced in delivering precision components for structural, propulsion and fluid control applications.
Cleanliness is maintained throughout the complete manufacturing, assembly and test processes. Flight hardware is tested in our cleanroom facility in conditions that will be experienced in space.
Nammo Ireland Ltd.
- Cold Gas, Green and Chemical Propulsion Components
- Flow Control Devices for Launcher and Spacecraft Missions
- Hardware for extreme launcher environments
- Additive Manufacturing using 3D metal printing technologies
- CubeSAT propellant tanks and regulators
- Satellite Applications
- Materials & Processes
- Structures & Pyrotechnics
Main Space related products, services and projects
- Nammo Ireland operates a Quality Management System that is certified to AS9100.
- Nammo Ireland also conform to customer requirements, which allow us to ship directly to the end item integration hall.
- Nammo Ireland has an ISO Class 8 cleanroom, with ISO Class 5 laminar flow benches for clean assembly work.
Back to: Ireland's Space Industry Directory home