MinFarm Tech | Ireland's Space Industry Directory
IRELAND'S SPACE INDUSTRY DIRECTORY
Office Location & Contact Details
MinFarm is an engineering product company, focused on supporting LoRaWAN in remote locations. Our engineering team’s combined skills are in hardware engineering for extreme environments, off-grid power, and software IoT protocol optimisation for non standard satellite links. A focus on developing and testing in remote locations ensures our products work reliably and cost efficiently. MinFarm’s engineering team have over 20 years experience in providing remote communication solutions to support your critical data operations.
MF 400 LoRaWAN Satellite Bridge. IP-67 solar powered field unit.
MinFarm Tech’s expertise is in developing software IoT protocol optimisation for non standard satellite links.
- Ground Segment Systems
- Satellite Applications
- Satellite Technology
- Ground Station Systems and Networks
Main Space related products, services and projects
- Ka MF 400 LoRaWAN Satellite Bridge
- IP-67 solar powered field unit
- Global coverage with the Inmarsat IsatData Pro satellite network:
- Runs continuously off single 80W solar panel
- Compatible with all COTS LoRaWAN sensors
- Water and rain proof (IP-67)
- Cloud based interface and API for remote
- LoRaWAN configuration (No field visits required for reconfiguration)
Back to: Ireland's Space Industry Directory home