Arralis | Ireland's Space Industry Directory
IRELAND'S SPACE INDUSTRY DIRECTORY
Office Location & Contact Details
Tierney Building UL
Limerick V94 NYD3
Arralis is a leader in advanced millimetre-wave technology We operate in the satellite communications, space and aerospace markets with innovative Integrated circuits, packaged modules, sub-systems and complete high definition radars and satellite systems.
Ka band Sat-Ground-Sat Comms Transceiver and Antenna.
Our expertise is in extremely high frequency products up to 110GHz. Our Ka band antennas and transceivers have application in Low Earth Orbit to ground and GEO communications, offering high rate data throughput.
We also have Ka band and W band high frequency solutions for intersatellite links. We have developed many products for the European Space agency for scientific missions. Research is also taking place on the use of our products in Space craft landing, debris detection systems and satellite weather monitoring.
- Ground Segment Systems
- Satellite Applications
- Satellite Technology
- Space Research
- EEE Components
- Ground Station Systems and Networks
- On Board Data Systems
- RF Payload and Systems
Main Space related products, services and projects
- Ka band Transceiver Uplink and downlink – due to fly with OHB Germany in 2020, TRL 6. Ka band Antenna for Sat Comms TRL 5. Ka/K band 10W High Power amplifier GaN MMIC, for K/Ka satellite communications, TRL 5. GNSS Antenna, Multiband antennas operational over the GPS L5, L2, L1, Galileo E1, E5a and GLONASS G1, G2 and BeiDou bands. They are used in many applications including; automotive, transportation, defence and aerospace, TRL 6. We also have an E band 3d beam scanning radar which is used rotar craft high definition radar which may have a number of applications in the space industry.
- European Space Agency Contracts:
1. Development of 94GHz Radar Chipset;
2. Design and Build 94GHz Radar Front End Modules;
3. Design & Build – Ka Band Transceiver Chipset;
4. Design and Development of an Electrically Steerable Antenna for Science Missions.
Back to: Ireland's Space Industry Directory home