Find Lean Expertise
There is a rich eco-system of Lean Consultants and Training providers in Ireland, which companies can draw upon to help guide their journey to Operational and Enterprise Excellence. Consultants range from smaller specialist boutique operations to larger networks of associates with expertise across a wide range of relevant topics.
You need to make your own choice as each company’s needs are different. Enterprise Ireland no longer maintains a list of ‘approved’ Lean Service providers, but if you have not found someone you can work with already, we encourage you to browse the LEAN Project Database to find some inspiration.
In choosing a potential service provider, you should take into account the relative importance of:
- Track record in improving particular business functions and addressing challenges similar to those your company is facing.
- Understanding of how to bring in a continuous improvement culture as opposed to silos of lean projects.
- Relevant sectoral background and experience.
- Current availability & proximity of the service provider
- Recent client project list and references available to contact
- The fee rate per day, for short term and longer term assignments
- You are advised to contact and interview at least three potential service providers in order to find the right fit for your business.
*Note that while the maximum daily rate supported by Enterprise Ireland is €900, the actual daily rate charged by a provider may be higher or lower.
Enterprise Ireland does not give any warranty, either express or implied, as to the qualifications or suitability of any of the service providers listed and Enterprise Ireland will not be liable for any loss and/or damage caused by a company’s decision to retain the services of such a service provider.
Back to: Lean Business Offer