Regional Technology Cluster Fund Claim Forms
Please complete the following steps in order to claim your grant, apply for a reallocation of funds or download report templates.
All forms must be signed by the specified authorised person and returned to the Grants Management Team in Enterprise Ireland.
Step 1 - Download and Complete Form
Download and complete the forms from the list below.
Claims and project alteration forms that are not fully completed will be returned.
Step 2 - Submit Forms
Your completed form should be submitted by email to the Grants Management Team
Step 3 - What happens next
- Your request will be examined by the Grants Management Team who will review the details and seek clarification from you if necessary.
- For Financial Claims, if all is in order the claim will be passed for approval and a payment request made to our Finance Department.
- For Project Alteration Forms, the request will be forwarded to the Programme Manager or Commercialisation Specialist for the project in question. You will be informed whether the request is approved or rejected.
- For Technical Reports, the report will be forwarded to the Programme Manager or Commercialisation Specialist for the project in question. You will be informed whether the report is approved or rejected.
- Where applicable, a remittance advice will be issued from the Finance Department once payment is issued.
Back to: Research & HEI Claims