Innovation Voucher (IV) Claim Form
Please complete the following steps in order to claim your grant.
All forms must be signed by the specified authorised person and returned to the Contracts Unit in Enterprise Ireland.
Step 1 - Download and Complete Form
Please download the relevant form below:
Innovation Voucher Redemption Form - submit an original signed voucher and completed redemption form for each voucher.
Standard Financial Claim Form - submit with an itemised ledger showing voucher programme expenditure incurred and income (Voucher lodgements should be identifiable by EI reference number).
Knowledge Question Modification Form - this form is used to request the modification of the Knowledge Question by the Company.
Reissue Voucher Form - this form is used to request the reissuing of a voucher by the Company.
Project Alteration Form [Excel format 76KB]
Non-eligible costs guideline
[OLD Innovation Voucher Financial Claim Form]
If any of the required information is missing, the claim will be returned.
Step 2 - Submit Form
Your completed form should be submitted to:
Institute Contracts Unit
East Point Business Park
or, if applicable by email to the Contracts Unit
Step 3 - What happens next
- Your request will be examined by the Contracts Unit, who will review the details and seek clarification from you if necessary.
- For Financial Claims, if all is in order the claim will be passed for approval and a payment request made to our Finance Department.
- For Project Alteration Forms, the request will be forwarded to the Programme Manager or Commercialisation Specialist for the project in question. You will be informed whether the request is approved or rejected.
- For Technical Reports, the report will be forwarded to the Programme Manager or Commercialisation Specialist for the project in question. You will be informed whether the report is approved or rejected.
- Where applicable, a remittance advice will be issued from the Finance Department once payment is issued.