Training Grant Claim Forms
Human Resource Development Validation Visit
N.B. Before you submit your training grant claim you MUST have had a visit from the Enterprise Ireland HRD Validation Unit to review the training records for your claim.
If you have not yet arranged a visit, please request a visit by e-mailing HRD@enterprise-ireland.com and including the
- Project Number(s) and
- Contact details for the person preparing the claim.
Step 1 - Checklist
Complete the Claims Checklist for each claim and submit with all required documents.
If any of the required documents are missing, the claim will be returned.
Training Grant Claim Checklist
Step 2 - Company Forms
All forms must be SAVED, TYPED, PRINTED and then POSTED to Enterprise Ireland.
Training Grant Claim Form
Training Directors Statement
Step 3 - Independent Accountants Report
Claims do not need to be certified by an Independent Accountant where:
- your company is a Small or Medium Enterprise (SME1) and not part of a group and
- the full grant package approved in your letter of offer is €250,000 or less.
Enterprise Ireland still reserves the right to request a claim to be certified by an Independent Accountant where deemed necessary and may withhold payment of the claim until such request has been complied with.
If your claim requires certification, it must be certified by an Independent Accountant on their headed paper. Click to access the template.
M45 Independent Accountants Report [Word format 30KB]
1A Small Enterprise is defined as:
- an enterprise that has fewer than 50 employees and
- has either an annual turnover and/or an annual Balance Sheet total not exceeding €10m.
A Medium Enterprise is defined as:
- an enterprise that has between 50 employees and 249 employees and
- has either an annual turnover not exceeding €50m or an annual Balance Sheet total not exceeding €43m.
Step 4 - Submit Forms
Your completed claim should be submitted to:
The Manager - Grant Payments Unit
East Point Business Park
Step 5 - What happens next
- Your claim will be assigned to a Grant Payment Officer who will review the details and seek clarification from you if necessary.
- If all is in order the claim will be passed to the inspection team who will be in contact with you to organise a visit to your company to validate your claim.
- The inspector will discuss the outcome of the validation with you and will instruct the payment officer to defer, disallow or pay the claim depending on their findings.
- The payment officer completes the authorisation of your claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department. You can opt to have your grant paid directly into your bank account or by cheque.
- A letter will issue from Grant Payments with details of the approved payment and advising that payment will follow shortly.
Back to: Company Claims homepage