Trade Fair Grant Claim Forms
Please complete the following steps in order to claim your grant.
Step 1 - Checklist
Complete the Claims Checklist for each claim and submit with all required documents.
If any of the required documents is missing the claim will be returned.
Trade Fair Grant Claim Checklist [Word format 105KB]
Step 2 - Company Forms
Trade Fair Grant Claim Form [Excel format 74KB]
Travel and Subsistence log [Word format]
Trade Fair Directors Statement [Word format 31KB]
Step 3 - Submit Forms
Submit your claim to Enterprise Ireland by email to IndustryGrantClaims@enterprise-ireland.com
** Please note that as of 24/03/2020 claims are no longer being accepted by post.
• Remember, when emailing, to include your Company Name and Project Number in the Subject Line.
• Use your Client Number (CES ID) number when encrypting files. Your CES ID number can be found in “Schedule A” of your company’s Letter of Offer.
Step 4 - What happens next
- Your claim will be assigned to a Grant Payment Officer who will review the details and seek clarification from you if necessary.
- Claims will be subject to a desk inspection by the claims officer.
- Based on the outcome of the validation the payment officer will disallow or pay the claim.
- The payment officer completes the authorisation of your claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department. You can opt to have your grant paid directly into your bank account or by cheque.
- A letter will issue from Grant payments with details of the approved payment and advising that payment will follow shortly.
Back to: Company Claims homepage