Technical Feasibility Study Claim Forms
The Technical Feasibility Study Grant is used to support companies to investigate the feasibility of developing a new product, process, technology or service offering. This Grant can also be used to support a client company to develop an Horizon 20:20 proposal. Eligible expenditures may include one or more of the following; Salaries & Overheads, Consultancy Fees, Foreign Travel & Subsistence and Prototype and Material costs.
Please complete the following steps in order to claim your grant.
All forms must be SAVED, TYPED, PRINTED and then POSTED to Enterprise Ireland.
Step 1 - Review Letter of Offer (i.e. Grant Agreement)
Review your Letter of Offer. This will confirm the Title of the Grant that you were approved, the Project Number of the Grant, the expenditure types and amounts that were approved and the Final Claim Date (i.e. the last date by which all expenditure must be incurred, and a valid claim submitted to Enterprise Ireland).
Please note that you can make a maximum of 2 claims against this Grant. An interim claim can be made at anytime after expenditure has been incurred and a second final claim.
Step 2 - Download and Review the Grant Claim Checklist
The Technical Feasibility Study Grant Claim Checklist provides a detailed description of all relevant forms and supporting documentation required to submit a valid claim. Please download and review the checklist before preparing your claim to ensure that you have all the relevant documentation to hand when completing the claim.
Technical Feasibility Study Grant Claim Checklist [word format]
Step 3 - Download and Complete the Required Forms
Technical Feasibility Study Grant Claim Form [excel format]
Technical Feasibility Study Directors Statement [word format]
Technical Feasibility Study Timesheet [word format]
Claims for employee time must be supported with Timesheets in all cases. Where an electronic time recording system is used, please ensure that it captures the information set out in this template.
Technical Feasibility Grant Progress Report [word format]
Bank Details for Payment by EFT [word format] Only required if you are a first-time Grantee OR if you have not previously provided bank details to Enterprise Ireland’s Finance Department for Electronic Fund Transfers (EFT).
Step 4 - Submit Claim by Post
Once the claim has been prepared, please submit along with the completed Technical Feasibility Grant Claim Checklist by post - before the Final Claim Date - to:
Grant Payments - Industry
East Point Business Park
What Happens Next - Claim Processing by Enterprise Ireland Grant Payments
- The claim will be assigned to a Payment Officer who will review the documentation to ensure that all required forms and documentation is included. If any required information is missing, the Payment Officer will: 1) suspend the claim and request outstanding information or 2) if significant documentation is missing or the Final Claim Date has expired, the claim may be returned as invalid.
- If all is in order, the claimed expenditure and associated supporting documentation will be desk inspected and passed to your Development Adviser for validation.
- Your Development Adviser will review the claim and instruct the Payment Officer to pay or disallow the claim depending on their findings.
- The Payment Officer completes the authorisation of the claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department.
- A letter will issue via email from Grant Payments - Industry with details of the approved payment and advising that payment will follow shortly to the Grantee Company’s bank account.
For further information, refer to: Technical Feasibility Study