Skills Voucher Claim Forms
Please complete the following steps in order to claim your grant.
Step 1 - Download and Complete Checklist and Forms
Complete the forms below and submit along with all required documentation set out in the checklist provided. If any of the required documents are missing, the claim will be returned.
Please note that only one claim can be made against this grant offer.
Skills Voucher Grant Claim Checklist [word format]
Skills Voucher Grant Claim Form [excel format]
Skills Voucher Grant Director Statement [word format]
Skills Voucher Final Report Template [word format]
Step 2 - Submit Forms
Submit your claim to Enterprise Ireland by email to IndustryGrantClaims@enterprise-ireland.com
** Please note that as of 24/03/2020 claims are no longer being accepted by post.
• Remember, when emailing, to include your Company Name and Project Number in the Subject Line.
• Use your Client Number (CES ID) number when encrypting files. Your CES ID number can be found in “Schedule A” of your company’s Letter of Offer.
Step 3 - What happens next
- Your claim will be assigned to a Grant Payment Officer who will acknowledge your claim by email and review the documentation submitted.
- If all is in order, the claim will be passed to the Skills Voucher Project Manager who will review the claim and instruct the payment officer to disallow or pay the claim.
- The grant payment officer completes the authorisation of your claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department. You can opt to have your grant paid directly into your bank account or by cheque.
- An email will issue from Grant Payments with details of the approved payment and advising that payment will follow shortly.