New Market Research Programme Grant Claim Forms
Please complete the following steps in order to claim your grant.
All forms must be SAVED, TYPED, PRINTED and then POSTED to Enterprise Ireland.
Step 1 - Checklist
Complete the Claims Checklist for each claim and submit with all required documents.
If any of the required documents is missing, the claim will be returned.
New Market Research Programme Checklist [Word format 109KB]
Step 2 - Company Forms
New Market Research Programme Grant Claim Form [Excel format 107KB]
New Market Research Programme Directors Statement [Word format 32KB]
New Market Research Programme Company Report Template [Word format 39KB]
Step 3 - Submit Forms
Your completed claim should be submitted to:
The Manager - Grant Payments Unit
East Point Business Park
Step 4 - What happens next
- Your claim will be assigned to a Grant Payment Officer who will review the details and seek clarification from you if necessary.
- If all is in order, the claim will be passed to the New Market Research Programme Manager for validation.
- The New Market Research Programme Manager will review the claim and instruct the payment officer to disallow or pay the claim depending on their findings.
- The payment officer completes the authorisation of your claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department. You can opt to have your grant paid directly into your bank account or by cheque.
- A letter will issue from Grant Payments with details of the approved payment and advising that payment will follow shortly.
Back to: Company Claims homepage