Market Access Grant Claim Forms
Please complete the following steps in order to claim your grant.
Step 1 - Review Letter of Offer (i.e. Grant Agreement)
Review your Letter of Offer. This will confirm the Title of the Grant that you were approved, the Project Number of the Grant, the expenditure types and amounts that were approved and the Final Claim Date (i.e. the last date by which all expenditure must be incurred and a valid claim submitted to Enterprise Ireland).
Please note that you can make a maximum of 2 claims against this Grant. An interim should be made once 50% of the project is completed and a second final claim at the end of the project.
Step 2 - Download and Review the Grant Claim Checklist
The Market Access Grant Claim Checklist provides a detailed description of all relevant forms and supporting documentation required to submit a valid claim. Please download and review the checklist before preparing your claim to ensure that you have all the relevant documentation to hand when completing the claim.
Market Access Grant Claim Checklist
Step 3 - Download and Complete the Required Forms
Market Access Grant Claim Form
Market Access Grant Timesheet Template - Note salary and overhead expenditure claimed without supporting Timesheets will be disallowed. If the company uses an electronic time sheet software tool those records can be submitted if they record the same details as this template.
Market Access Grant Progress Report
Market Access Grant Director's Statement
Bank Details for Payment by EFT [word format] A bank details form should be completed and submitted only if, this is the first time a claim is made or if the Grantee’s bank details have changed. Please note, you should also attach a bank statement header showing the name and account number with this form.
Step 4 - Submit claim
Submit your claim to Enterprise Ireland by email to IndustryGrantClaims@enterprise-ireland.com
** Please note that as of 24/03/2020 claims are no longer being accepted by post.
• Remember, when emailing, to include your Company Name and Project Number in the Subject Line.
• Use your Client Number (CES ID) number when encrypting files. Your CES ID number can be found in “Schedule A” of your company’s Letter of Offer.
What happens next - Claim Processing by Enterprise Ireland Grant Payments
- The claim will be assigned to a Payment Officer, who will review the documentation to ensure that all required forms and documentation is included. If any required information is missing the Payment Officer will: 1) suspend the claim and request outstanding information or 2) if significant documentation is missing or the Final Claim Date has expired, the claim may be returned as invalid. If all is in order, the claim will be passed to the New Market Research Programme Manager for validation. Any queries will be passed to your Development Adviser.
- The New Market Research Programme Manager will review the claim and instruct the payment officer to disallow or pay the claim depending on their findings.
- The Payment Officer completes the authorisation of the claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department.
- A letter will issue via email from Grant Payments - Industry with details of the approved payment and advising that payment will follow shortly to the Grantee Company’s bank account.
For more information refer to Market Access Grant