Market Access Grant Claim Forms
Please complete the following steps in order to claim your grant.
All forms must be SAVED, TYPED, PRINTED and then POSTED to Enterprise Ireland.
Step 1 - Review Letter of Offer (i.e. Grant Agreement)
Review your Letter of Offer. This will confirm the Title of the Grant that you were approved, the Project Number of the Grant, the expenditure types and amounts that were approved and the Final Claim Date (i.e. the last date by which all expenditure must be incurred and a valid claim submitted to Enterprise Ireland).
Please note that you can make a maximum of 2 claims against this Grant. An interim should be made once 50% of the project is completed and a second final claim at the end of the project.
Step 2 - Download and Review the Grant Claim Checklist
The Market Access Grant Claim Checklist provides a detailed description of all relevant forms and supporting documentation required to submit a valid claim. Please download and review the checklist before preparing your claim to ensure that you have all the relevant documentation to hand when completing the claim.
Market Access Grant Claim Checklist
Step 3 - Download and Complete the Required Forms
Market Access Grant Claim Form
Market Access Grant Timesheet Template - Note salary and overhead expenditure claimed without supporting Timesheets will be disallowed. If the company uses an electronic time sheet software tool those records can be submitted if they record the same details as this template.
Market Access Grant Progress Report
Market Access Grant Director's Statement
Step 4 - Submit Forms
Your completed claim should be submitted to:
The Manager - Grant Payments Unit
East Point Business Park
What happens next
- Your claim will be assigned to a Grant Payment Officer who will review the details and seek clarification from you if necessary.
- If all is in order, the claim will be passed to the New Market Research Programme Manager for validation.
- The New Market Research Programme Manager will review the claim and instruct the payment officer to disallow or pay the claim depending on their findings.
- The payment officer completes the authorisation of your claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department. You can opt to have your grant paid directly into your bank account or by cheque.
- A letter will issue from Grant Payments with details of the approved payment and advising that payment will follow shortly.