Internationalisation Grant Claim Forms
The Internationalisation Grant supports the costs of researching and exploring new international business opportunities. Eligible projects include 1) researching a new market for a new or existing product or 2) researching an existing market for a new product. Eligible expenditures may include one or more of the following; Salaries & Overheads (for clients with less than 50 employees), Consultancy Fees, Foreign Travel & Subsistence, Trade Fair costs and EI approved Business Accelerator Costs.
Please note that Large companies cannot claim for Salaries & Overheads or Trade Fair Costs. Please refer to your letter of offer for details of approved expenditure.
Please complete the following steps in order to claim your grant.
All forms must be SAVED, TYPED, PRINTED and then POSTED to Enterprise Ireland.
Step 1 - Review Letter of Offer (i.e. Grant Agreement)
Review your Letter of Offer. This will confirm the Title of the Grant that you were approved, the Project Number of the Grant, the expenditure types and amounts that were approved and the Final Claim Date (i.e. the last date by which all expenditure must be incurred and a valid claim submitted to Enterprise Ireland).
Please note that you can make a maximum of 2 claims against this Grant. An interim claim can be made at anytime after expenditure has been incurred and a second final claim.
Step 2 - Download and Review the Grant Claim Checklist
The Internationalisation Grant Claim Checklist provides a detailed description of all relevant forms and supporting documentation required to submit a valid claim. Please download and review the checklist before preparing your claim to ensure that you have all the relevant documentation to hand when completing the claim.
Internationalisation Grant Grant Claim Checklist [word format]
Step 3 - Download and Complete the Required Forms
Internationalisation Grant Grant Claim Form [excel fomat]
Internationalisation Grant Project Progress Report [word format]
Internationalisation Grant Director's Statement[word format]
Bank Details for Payment by EFT [word format] Only require if you are a first time Grantee or if you have not previously provided bank details to Enterprise Ireland Finance Department for Electronic Fund Transfers]
Step 4 - Submit Claim by Post
Once the claim has been prepared please submit along with the completed Internationalisation Grant Claim Checklist by post - before the Final Claim Date - to:
The Manager - Grant Payments Unit
East Point Business Park
What Happens Next - Claim Processing by Enterprise Ireland Grant Payments Unit
- Your claim will be assigned to a Grant Payment Officer who will review the documenation to ensure that all required forms and documentation is included. If any required information is missing the Payment Officer will may 1) suspend the claim and request outstanding information or 2) If significant documentation is missing or the Final Claim date has expired your claim may be returned as invalid.
- If all is in order, the claimed expenditure and associated proof of payment will be desk inspected and passed to your Development Adviser for validation.
- Your Development Adviser will review the claim and instruct the payment officer to disallow or pay the claim depending on their findings.
- The payment officer completes the authorisation of your claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department. You can opt to have your grant paid directly into your bank account or by cheque.
- A letter will issue via email from Grant Payments with details of the approved payment and advising that payment will follow shortly.