Graduate Business Growth Initiative Employment Grant Claim Forms
Please complete the following steps in order to claim your grant.
Please do not submit a claim for 1st moiety unless the employee being claimed is officially conferred by the awarding 3rd level Institute. In order for your claim to be valid, you must provide a copy of the graduate’s certificate of qualification. Results or statement from the awarding body i.e. college/university are not deemed sufficient.
Step 1 - Checklist
Complete the Claims Checklist for each claim and submit with all required documents.
If any of the required documents is missing, the claim will be returned.
Graduate Business Growth Initiative Checklist - only claim when Graduate has obtained their official certification of qualification.
ERDF Graduate Business Growth Initiative Checklist (only required if the project is ERDF co-funded, further information at www.enterprise-ireland.com/ERDF).
If you do not know if your project is ERDF co-funded, please contact your Development Adviser.
Step 2 - Company Forms
Graduate Business Growth Initiative Claim Forms
Graduate Business Growth Initiative Directors Statement
Step 3 - Submit Forms
Submit your claim to Enterprise Ireland by email to IndustryGrantClaims@enterprise-ireland.com
** Please note that as of 24/03/2020 claims are no longer being accepted by post.
- Remember, when emailing, to include your Company Name and Project Number in the Subject Line.
- Use your Client Number (CES ID) number when encrypting files. Your CES ID number can be found in “Schedule A” of your company’s Letter of Offer.
Step 4 - What happens next
- Your claim will be assigned to a Grant Payment Officer who will review the details and seek clarification from you if necessary.
- The payment officer will defer, disallow or pay the claim depending on their findings.
- The payment officer completes the authorisation of your claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department.
- A letter will issue via email from Grant Payments with details of the approved payment and advising that payment will follow shortly.
Back to: Company Claims homepage