Evolve Strategic Planning Grant Claim Forms
The Evolve Strategic Planning Grant is designed to support Enterprise Ireland clients to respond to the challenges and opportunities, which have arisen as a result of changes to the trading environment in the UK since January 1st, 2021.
The grant— which offers up to €5,000 in support— can be used to help cover consultancy and international travel and travel expenses associated with a short assignment to determine how the company might respond to the threats and opportunities that have arisen as a result of changes to the trading environment in the UK.
Please complete the following steps to claim your grant.
Step 1 - Review Letter of Offer (i.e. Grant Agreement)
Review your Letter of Offer. This will confirm the Title of the Grant that you were approved, the Project Number of the Grant, the expenditure types and amounts that were approved and the Final Claim Date (i.e. the last date by which all expenditure must be incurred and a valid claim submitted to Enterprise Ireland).
Please note that you can make only one claim against this Grant.
Step 2 - Download and Complete the Required Forms
The Evolve Strategic Planning checklist, claim form and director statement are in one Excel file, below. Also below is the Evolve Strategic Planning Progress Report Template. Please download and complete both.
Evolve Strategic Planning Claim & Director Statement (xlsx)
Evolve Strategic Planning Progress Report (docx)
You should provide a supporting document to demonstrate that you have an Evolve Strategic Plan. Should you already have a document that you use within your management team, this can be submitted. This template is a suggested guide only.
Step 3 - Submit Claim
Submit your claim to Enterprise Ireland by email to IndustryGrantClaims@enterprise-ireland.com
** Please note claims are currently not accepted by post.
- Remember, when emailing, to include your Company Name and Project Number in the Subject Line.
- Use your Client Number (CES ID) number when encrypting files. Your CES ID number can be found in “Schedule A” of your company’s Letter of Offer.
What Happens Next - Claim Processing by Enterprise Ireland Grant Payments Unit
- The claim will be assigned to a Payment Officer, who will review the documentation to ensure that all required forms and documentation is included. If any required information is missing the Payment Officer will: 1) suspend the claim and request outstanding information or 2) if significant documentation is missing or the Final Claim Date has expired, the claim may be returned as invalid.
- If all is in order, the claimed expenditure and associated supporting documentation will be desk inspected and passed to your Development Adviser for validation.
- Your Development Adviser will review the claim and instruct the Payment Officer to pay or disallow the claim depending on their findings.
- The Payment Officer completes the authorisation of the claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department.
- A letter will issue via email from Grant Payments - Industry with details of the approved payment and advising that payment will follow shortly to the Grantee Company’s bank account.
Further Information / Contact
If you need assistance, contact the Grant Payment Team by email only at GrantPaymentsQueries@enterprise-ireland.com, outlining in the subject line, the Grantee Company Name (not trading name) and project number.
For further information, refer to Evolve Strategic Planning grant.
Back to: Company Claims Homepage