Important Notice Prior To Submitting Your Claim
Remember, when emailing, to include your Company Name and Project Number in the Subject Line.
Use your Client Number (CES ID) number when encrypting files. Your CES ID number can be found in “Schedule A” of your company’s Letter of Offer.
Any Industry grant claim queries should be emailed to GrantPaymentsQueries@enterprise-ireland.com
To assist us, please state your six digit grant project number (e.g. 123456/RR) and your company name as shown in your Letter of Offer
Please note that a grant claim should not be submitted to us if any of the required information detailed on the “Grant Claim Checklist” is missing or marked as "to follow". Incomplete claims will be deemed invalid and returned unprocessed.
For new clients or where the Grantee company’s existing bank details have changed:
Please submit the new Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT)/BANK details to our Finance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org attaching supporting verification of these details on bank headed paper.
A member of our Finance Department team will contact you by phone to verify the bank details - note that, you will only be requested to confirm the last 4 digits of your IBAN/account no.
Enterprise Ireland's Commitment to GDPR
Enterprise Ireland is committed to its transparency obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our data protection notice for personal data that is supplied to us by our clients is available here. This notice contains important information about how we process personal data that is supplied to us by clients. We request that you read the notice carefully and that you ensure that it is made available to any data subjects (e.g. your employees) whose personal data you provide to us.
List of Enterprise Ireland Grant Types
If you have been offered grant assistance and now wish to claim, please select the name of your client offer or grant type from the list below.
Please ensure that the Grant Type you select is the same as the Grant Type on your Letter of Offer (i.e. Grant Agreement).
- Accelerated Recovery Fund
- Acumen Programme (Acumen Key Manager, Acumen Consultancy, Acumen Prospector)
- Agile Innovation
- Be Prepared
- Border Enterprise Development Fund (BEDF) (for use by Grantee Company/Public Body)
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Business Financial Planning Grant
- Business Innovation Initiative
- Business Links Grant
- Business Process Improvement (use Digital Marketing Capability Support (for e-Marketing Improvement) or LeanPlus or GreenPlus (for Environmental Improvement)
- Capital Investment Initiative
- Capital Investment Scheme for the Processing and Marketing of Agricultural Products
- Climate Action Voucher
- Community Enterprise Centre
- Community Enterprise Initiative (CEI)
- Company Expansions/Development
- Covid 19 Products Scheme
- Digital Marketing Capability Support
- Digitalisation Voucher
- Disruptive Technologies Innovation Fund (DTIF)
- Enterprise Centre Fund (Community Enterprise Support in the Covid-19 related economic crisis)
- Evolve Strategic Planning Grant
- Exploring Innovation
- Finance in Focus
- GradStart Employment Grant
- HPSU Feasibility Grant (also used for HPSU Horizon 2020 & Competitive Feasibility Grants)
- IP Plus
- IP Start
- Job Expansion Fund
- Key Manager
- Lean Transform (use for Training)
- Market Discovery Grant
- Middle Management Training Grant
- Operational Excellence Offer
- R&D Fund
- Regional Enterprise Development Fund (REDF)
- Regional Enterprise Transition Scheme (RETS)
- Regional Technology Cluster Fund (RTCF)
- Strategic Consultancy
- Strategic Marketing Review Grant