Crisis Response Business Financial Planning Grant Claim
Please complete the following steps in order to claim your grant.
Review your Letter of Offer (Grant Agreement) taking note of the;
- Project Number
- Expenditure and Grant Amounts Approved and
- Final Claim Date
Please Note: One claim only can be made against this Grant.
Step 1 - Checklist and Forms
Download and complete the following documents. If any of the required documents are missing, the claim will be returned.
Business Financial Planning Grant Claim & Director's Statement (.xlsx)
Business Financial Planning Output Report (.docx) – All approved consultants have received an agreed template for project reporting. Once completed and signed off by both the grantee company and the consultant, a copy of this Output Report must be submitted with your claim.
In addition, a copy of Business Financial Planning Grant Output Report, Financial Models and completed Financial Data Spreadsheet (FDS) must be submitted to
Step 2 - Submit Forms
- Submit your claim to Enterprise Ireland by email to IndustryGrantClaims@enterprise-ireland.com
- Please note claims are no longer accepted by post.
- Remember, when emailing, to include your Company Name and Project Number in the Subject Line.
- Use your Client Number (CES ID) number when encrypting files. Your CES ID number can be found in “Schedule A” of your company’s Letter of Offer.
Step 3 - What happens next
- The claim will be assigned to a Payment Officer, who will review the documentation to ensure that all required forms and documentation is included. If any required information is missing the Payment Officer will: 1) suspend the claim and request outstanding information or 2) if significant documentation is missing or the Final Claim Date has expired, the claim may be returned as invalid.
- If all is in order, the claimed expenditure and associated supporting documentation will be desk inspected. The Business Financial Planning Output Report will be passed to your Development Adviser for validation. Your Development Adviser will review the output report and instruct the Payment Officer to pay or disallow the claim depending on their findings.
- The Payment Officer completes the authorisation of the claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department.
- A letter will issue via email from Grant Payments – Industry Team with details of the approved payment and advising that payment will follow shortly to the Grantee Company’s bank account.
If you need assistance, contact the Grant Payment Team by email only at
GrantPaymentsQueries@enterprise-ireland.com, outlining in the subject line, the Grantee Company Name (not trading name) and project number.
Back to: Company Claims Homepage