Leadership 4 Growth Programme 2021 - 2023
Leadership for Growth 2022 is now open for applications. Closing date is 28th November 2021.
Click here to apply
Enterprise Ireland’s Leadership 4 Growth Programme develops world-class business leaders equipped with the necessary visionary, strategic and innovative capabilities required to scale sustainable companies on the global stage. Leadership 4 Growth is delivered in partnership with IESE Business School, in association with Learning Partnership.
Leadership 4 Growth supports CEO's to:
- Identify their own personal leadership potential and capability through development of leadership style, ambition and confidence;
- Strategically analyse and evaluate their own business to make strategic choices for rapid growth;
- Create a Strategic Growth Action Plan and robust strategic management / deployment framework for rapid growth and sustainability;
- Identify and grow personal leadership with C-Suite and Board to grow a strong effective team to execute and implement step changes arising from the Growth Plan;
- Understand the behaviours required to operate a culture of coaching / learning for continuous transformation and employee engagement.
The Programme comprises of three overseas week-long residential modules which cover:
- Dynamic Business Strategy
- High Performance Leadership
- Sustainable Growth
Each participant will be assigned a Business Adviser/Coach who will encourage, challenge and assist them in implementing strategic frameworks and applying core leadership concepts to their companies. Each module is followed by a one-day Ireland-based Insights Session involving the participant’s senior leadership team. Insights Sessions aim to affect sustainable change within participating companies. Customised one-day Masterclasses for CFOs and CHROs are a new additional element to the programme.
Why Leadership 4 Growth?
- The Leadership 4 Growth Programme is a journey of self-discovery; who you are now, and what you can become as a business leader. If you attend Leadership 4 Growth with an open mind it will upskill you with the tools to build and lead a great Senior Leadership Team. Leadership 4 Growth has helped me to scale my business to a level I never believed possible! Paul Fitzgibbon, CEO, Henley Stoves, L4G Class 2018-2019.
- L4G was a wonderful experience - on both a professional and a personal level. Previous participants I spoke to before undertaking the programme, unanimously said it was not to be missed. They were so right! Aldagh McDonogh, Director, Morgan McKinley.
Malcolm Hughes, OSG Ltd >
Michael McArdle, Glanbia Consumer Foods >
Patrick McAliskey, Novosco >
Please note: only eligible Enterprise Ireland or sister economic development agency clients (Invest Northern Ireland, IDA) can apply.
Apply for the Leadership 4 Growth Programme 2021 - 2023
We anticipate the next series of programmes will run from late 2021 to 2023, launching on an annual basis.
Interested clients will be invited to an Information Briefing, in advance of a Competitive Call for Applications.
If you are interested in learning more, and would like to be added to the mailing list, please email Jonathan Murphy
Download the Leadership 4 Growth brochure which outlines the high-level programme format:
Leadership 4 Growth Programme Manager
For more information on supports and programmes to develop your company's management team and strategy, go to Management Development section.