IPOready 2017 Programme
What is IPOready?
IPOready is run by the Irish Stock Exchange and designed to equip ambitious companies with skills for raising strategic finance, getting investment ready, achieving scale and attracting investment from domestic and international shareholders. It is now launched and open for applications until 16th June, 2017.
The programme is supported by Enterprise Ireland and the Ireland Strategic Investment Fund. It builds on the success of the initial programme, from which a group of 9 high-growth, high-potential Irish companies graduated in June 2016. Since graduation they have collectively raised c.€130 million in funding; announced 625 jobs and completed 3 acquisitions; in addition to a number of other strategic events including opening up US offices and corporate restructurings.
How will you benefit by participating?
By participating in IPOready you will:
- Receive real life insights, tips and advice from corporate finance experts; leaders from ISE-quoted companies; senior ISE executives; legal, accounting and tax advisors; communications and PR advisors; investors; and entrepreneurs.
- Gain an understanding of strategic financing options and which ones best suit your needs.
- Be assigned a mentor with significant fund raising experience to assist you in perfecting your equity pitch and getting your company investment ready.
- Present your equity pitch to domestic and international investors, including a module meeting investors, advisors and other market participants in New York.
- Build an extensive network of investors, advisors and entrepreneurs
Key statistics of the programme
- 150 hours learning from 100 experts
- 15 days over 15 months
- 3 pitches to 15 investors
- 1 to 1 mentoring support
- 1 trip to NYC
Where can you find more information?
To find out more:
How to apply?
To apply please complete the Application Form and email it to email@example.com by 16th June, 2017.
For further information, please contact:
Capability & Mentoring Dept.
+353 1 727 2764