Essentials of Exporting
Are you interested in growing your business through exporting but are not sure what might be involved?
Enterprise Ireland invites you to a half-day masterclass to help you to:
- Understand your business strengths and identify what you need to export successfully
- Look at your products and / or services and their value to overseas customers
- Assess the opportunities and the costs, the risks and the rewards
- Hear from companies that have achieved success in export markets and meet the Enterprise Ireland experts
Working on your business you will use a range of tools and canvases to help you to:
- Assess what your business could sell overseas
- Chose an export market that has the most business potential for you
- Work with an Export Checklist to understand the financial and operational requirements associated with your chosen export market
- Plan your roadmap to successful exporting
The Essentials of Exporting will be run in the following locations in 2019:
Events will commence at 8.30am and finish at 12.30pm
The cost will be €70 euro per company and up to 3 people can attend.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org