Enter the Eurozone Programme 2020
Supporting European Market Entry
The Eurozone, one of the world's most dynamic, prosperous and stable markets, is on your doorstep.
The Eurozone presents significant opportunities for Irish companies. To help you exploit the potential of this relatively untapped market, Enterprise Ireland has developed a unique programme, Enter the Eurozone, which aims to open Europe's doors to ambitious Irish exporters.
Delivered by ESMT Berlin (European School of Management and Technology) with business advisors, IMS Marketing, Enter the Eurozone will provide Irish businesses with the skills and knowledge required to develop a strategic Eurozone Market Entry Plan. The programme is aimed at companies with little or no exports into the Eurozone region. Over the course of Enter the Eurozone, the CEO and another senior colleague will address the critical challenges in their chosen Eurozone market and target a first significant contract win.
Our 2nd programme has just finished recruiting, our 3rd programme (Summer / Autumn start) is open for early applications.
MAKE AN EARLY APPLICATION
Key programme dates
- We will move into active recruitment and evaluation May / June and will be in touch with early applicants again as we start that process.
- 31st August 2020 - Phase 1, Dublin - Start your journey with Enterprise Ireland Market Advisers, ESMT and Business Advisers IMS (Ongoing Business Adviser Engagement).
- September 2020 - Phase 2, Online - Market research to identify opportunities and validate a market (weekly check-in with Business Advisers).
- Second week Oct 2020 - Phase 3, Berlin – Preparation Module – Ambition, Vision, Value Proposition, People & Financial Resources
- Early Nov 2020 Phase 4, Brussels – Execution Module – Sales Channels, Route to Market, Multi-Channel Trading.
- Mid Dec or early Jan: Phase 5, Dublin – Market Entry Plan presentations and peer feedback and first steps to implementation
The subsidised cost of the programme is expected to be €1,490 per company (excl. VAT). This covers the CEO and one senior colleague.
Travel and hotels are booked by each company, and are not included in the programme fee.
Closing date for applications
The programme is open for early applications. with an extended closing date of Thursday 13th February, 2020 at 12 noon.
MAKE AN EARLY APPLICATION
More Information and Contact
For reference, you can download the previous Enter the Eurozone Programme brochure.
Companies can discuss whether the programme is right for your company by contacting your Development Adviser directly or contact the Programme Manager: