Enter the Eurozone Programme 2019
Supporting European Market Entry
The Eurozone, one of the world's most dynamic, prosperous and stable markets, is on your doorstep.
The Eurozone presents significant opportunities for Irish companies. To help you exploit the potential of this relatively untapped market, Enterprise Ireland has developed a unique programme, Enter the Eurozone, which aims to open Europe's doors to ambitious Irish exporters.
Delivered by ESMT Berlin (European School of Management and Technology) with business advisors, IMS Marketing, Enter the Eurozone will provide Irish businesses with the skills and knowledge required to develop a strategic Eurozone Market Entry Plan. The programme is aimed at companies with little or no exports into the Eurozone region. Over the course of Enter the Eurozone, the CEO and another senior colleague will address the critical challenges in their chosen Eurozone market and target a first significant contract win.
The first programme runs from October 2019 – January 2020. Places on Enter the Eurozone are limited so it is recommended that you apply early if you would like your company to partake.
How to apply
To apply, please complete the online form here:
The programme was launched on Thursday 25th July 2019.
The closing date for applications is Friday 30th August 2019. Successful companies will be notified in early September.
Key programme dates
- 30th Aug. 2019: Application deadline.
- 7th – 8th Oct. 2019: Phase 1, Dublin - Start your journey with Enterprise Ireland Market Advisors, ESMT and Business Advisors (Ongoing Business Advisor Engagement from start of programme with final check-in at the end of March 2020).
- 9th Oct. – 5th Nov. 2019: Phase 2, Online - Market research to identify opportunities and validate a market (weekly check-in with Business Advisors).
- 6th – 8th Nov. 2019: Phase 3, Berlin – Preparation Module – Ambition, Vision, Value Proposition, People & Financial Resources.
- 16th – 17th Dec. 2019: Phase 4, Paris – Execution Module – Sales Channels, Route to Market, Multi-Channel Trading.
- End Jan. 2020: Phase 5, Dublin – Market Entry Plan presentations and peer feedback and first steps to implementation.
The first programme runs from October to December 2019. This means it’s essential to apply now. Places on Enter the Eurozone are limited; It is likely the programme will be oversubscribed.
The subsidised cost is €1,280 per company (ex VAT).Participants also pay own travel and hotel costs.
Closing date for applications
The closing date for applications is Friday 30th August, 2019.
Successful companies will be notified early September, and will be invoiced for payment prior to the programme starting.
More Information and Contact
Download Enter the Eurozone Programme brochure
Companies can discuss whether the programme is right for your company by contacting your Development Adviser directly or: