Enter the Eurozone Programme
Supporting European Market Entry
The Eurozone, one of the world's most dynamic, prosperous and stable markets, is on your doorstep.
The Eurozone presents significant opportunities for Irish companies. To help you exploit the potential of this relatively untapped market, Enterprise Ireland has developed a unique programme, Enter the Eurozone, which aims to open Europe's doors to ambitious Irish exporters.
Delivered by ESMT Berlin (European School of Management and Technology) with business advisors, IMS Marketing, Enter the Eurozone will provide Irish businesses with the skills and knowledge required to develop a strategic Eurozone Market Entry Plan. The programme is aimed at companies with little or no exports into the Eurozone region. Over the course of Enter the Eurozone, the CEO and another senior colleague will address the critical challenges in their chosen Eurozone market and target a first significant contract win.
Applications for the current programme have now closed, but we are taking expressions of interest for the next programme (Q1 2020). Please contact us directly at the email below.
Key programme dates
- 6th Sept. 2019: Application deadline.
- 7th – 8th Oct. 2019: Phase 1, Dublin - Start your journey with Enterprise Ireland Market Advisors, ESMT and Business Advisors (Ongoing Business Advisor Engagement from start of programme with final check-in at the end of March 2020).
- 9th Oct. – 5th Nov. 2019: Phase 2, Online - Market research to identify opportunities and validate a market (weekly check-in with Business Advisors).
- 6th – 8th Nov. 2019: Phase 3, Berlin – Preparation Module – Ambition, Vision, Value Proposition, People & Financial Resources.
- 16th – 17th Dec. 2019: Phase 4, Paris – Execution Module – Sales Channels, Route to Market, Multi-Channel Trading.
- End Jan. 2020: Phase 5, Dublin – Market Entry Plan presentations and peer feedback and first steps to implementation.
The subsidised cost is €1,280 per company (ex VAT).Participants also pay own travel and hotel costs.
Closing date for applications
The current programme is already underway, we are currently taking expressions of interest for the next programme (Q 1 2020). Please contact us directly at the email below.
More Information and Contact
Download Enter the Eurozone Programme brochure
Companies can discuss whether the programme is right for your company by contacting your Development Adviser directly or: