R&D Tax Credit and Funding Seminars
About the Seminar
Following on from the Budget announcement (8 October) and subsequent Finance Bill publication, KPMG’s R&D Incentives Practice and Enterprise Ireland will take part in an autumn Seminar Series, hosting a series of post-Budget R&D Tax Credit/R&D Funding seminars around the country. We wish to invite you to attend your preferred venue:
Dates & Locations:
Dublin seminar: Wednesday 16th October, The Conrad, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2.
Cork seminar: Thursday 17th October, KPMG, 85 South Mall, Cork.
Galway seminar: Thursday 24th October, G Hotel, Old Dublin Road, Galway.
7:30 - 8:00: Registration and light breakfast.
8:00 - 9:30: Briefing from KPMG & Enterprise Ireland.
With a number of improvements to the R&D Tax Credit regime expected following the Department of Finance public review of the R&D credit which took place earlier this year,
- Outline the key messages arising out of the Department of Finance review,
- Provide an overview of any R&D tax credit updates from the Budget, and explain how these may impact claimant companies,
- Help to demystify the tax credit from a science perspective and outline common pitfalls that companies claiming the R&D tax credit should be aware of.
Following on from this, Enterprise Ireland will elaborate on the financial incentives available to firms to encourage companies to build their innovation capabilities. The session will focus on the main features of different innovation offers available to Irish businesses to assist with future resilience and growth - application through to grant claim.
Please register by Monday 14th October, 2019 to secure your place.
- Location: The Conrad, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
- Event Date: Wednesday 16th October, 2019
Please register by Tuesday 15th October, 2019 to secure your place.
- Location: KPMG, 85 South Mall, Cork
- Event Date: Thursday 17th October, 2019
Please register by Tuesday 22nd October, 2019 to secure your place.
- Location: G Hotel, Old Dublin Road, Galway
- Event Date: Thursday 24th October, 2019