NDFA Devolved Schools Building Programme
"Meet the Contractor" - A Construction Sector Awareness Event
Enterprise Ireland and the National Development Finance Agency (NDFA) will host a free information session on the Devolved Schools Programme on Thursday 15th August, 2013, in the Charleville Park Hotel, Charleville, Co. Cork. Attendees will learn more about the programme and have an opportunity to network with the contractors appointed to the Design & Build framework for the Devolved Schools Programme.
The Design & Build Contractors on the framework panel are:
The school sites that have been identified for the Munster region are highlighted in Bundle 3 below:
Date & Time
- Thursday 15th August, 2013.
- 10:30am to 1:30pm
Registration commences at 9:30am.
This free event takes place in Charleville Park Hotel, Charleville, Co. Cork.
There is no participation charge to attend.
Who should attend?
Registration is open to construction sector trades in the following categories:
- Asbestos Removal
- Blinds subcontractors
- Carpentry Contractors
- Cleaning Supplies companies
- Electrical Contractors
- Fire prevention maintenance companies
- Flooring & Tiling Contractors
- Furniture & Equipment suppliers*
- Groundworks/Earthworks Contractors
- Glazing / Rooflights Contractors
- Gym Equipment
- ICT Contractors (cabling only)*
- Joinery Supply
- Kitchen Equipment
- Laboratory Furniture & Equipment
- Landscaping subcontractors
- Lighting Equipment
- Mechanical Contractors
- Painting Contractors
- Passenger Lift Contractors
- Paving Subcontractors
- Pest control companies
- Plant Hire
- Precast Concrete
- Security companies
- Structural Steel
- Suspended Ceiling subcontractors
- Timber Frame
- Waste Management subcontractors
- Waste Water Treatment
- Window cleaning companies
*ICT Equipment and Loose furniture does not form part of this programme
The programme for this event will include:
- Overview presentations from NDFA on the Devolved Schools Programme.
- Introduction to the five design & build contractors on the programme.
- Networking opportunities between contractors and registered sub suppliers.
- Enterprise Support Zone for companies to learn more about business supports in the region.
What you need to do
Sub-suppliers will be able to pre-register online for the event. Register your interest in attending the event:
Ensure that you meet the prequalifying supplier requirements which include up to date tax clearance certificate and insurance.
For further information, read the Press Release and visit NDFA Devolved Schools Programme.
Rowena Reid / Claire Shiels
Tel: 01 296 8688
For further details on how Enterprise Ireland can assist companies targeting opportunities in the Public sector, go to: Selling to the Public Sector in Ireland and Internationally.