Meet the Buyer Event - Schools Bundle 4 PPP October 2014 - Supplier Event with BAM PPP
Dates : 7th Oct and 16th Oct 2014
Do you want to become a supplier on the Schools PPP Bundle 4 Projects?
Enterprise Ireland in partnership with the National Development Finance Agency and BAM PPP will host two free “Meet the Buyer” events to provide information on supply chain opportunities on four of the schools being built under the Schools PPP programme.
|Date||Tuesday 7th October 2014||Thursday 16th October 2014|
|Venue||Crowne Plaza Hotel, Dundalk, Co Louth||Charleville Park Hotel, Charleville, Co Cork|
|Time||4pm – 7.30pm||4pm – 7.30pm|
|Cost||Free of Charge||Free of Charge|
The events will be an informal, ‘drop in’ networking and meeting format where registered guests are welcome to attend at any point during the published event times.
- Learn about the four post primary schools being built under this programme
- Comeragh College, Carrick on Suir, Co.Tipperary
- Skibbereen, Co. Cork
- St. Joseph’s Tulla, Co. Clare
- St. Mary’s, Dundalk, Co. Louth
- Find out how to become a sub supplier to the projects
- Attend speed meetings with BAM PPP – the preferred tenderer on these school buildings
- Receive information on enterprise support initiatives.
Who you will meet
BAM PPP will be seeking expressions of interest from reputable local suppliers and subcontractors in the following areas
- Balustrading, handrailing and gate fabricators
- Carpenters (Joinery crew)
- Ceiling Fixers
- Concrete contractors with shuttering crew for pads and foundations
- Fitted Furniture suppliers & fitters
- Flooring contractors (vinyl, timber, entrance matting etc.)
- Joinery suppliers
- Library shelving
- Loose Furniture suppliers & installation
- Machine and plant hire company
- Road/Carpark Line marking
- Scaffolding companies
- Signage manufacturers
- Site Perimeter and ballcourt fencing suppliers and contractors
- Specialist equipment suppliers for schools equipment, Science Labs, Home Economics, Art & Craft rooms, Woodwork, Metalwork, Maths Room, Learning Support etc.
- Specialist Playing Pitch Contractor
- Store room metal shelving
- Structural Steel
- Tarmacadam contractors
Prequalifying supplier requirements will include:
- Up to date Tax Clearance Certificate
- Public Liability Insurance
- Employer’s Liability and/or Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Accredited Safety Management System
Registration is closed as these events have taken place.
- Download Tips in preparing for your attendance at the event and participating in speed meetings.
- Watch “ Pitch to win” – an approach for delegates in preparing for speed pitch meetings.
- Watch a brief video on the Meet the Buyer event series.
- Delegate Networking: to assist in delegate networking, download Delegate List - Dundalk & Charleville.
- Download BAM SB4 - Meet the Buyer presentation (pdf).
Click here to download full details about the event [pdf format].
For further information on the Meet the Buyer event, please contact:
Meet the Buyer
Back to Events