International Markets Week 2014, 22nd - 25th September 2014
What is International Markets Week?
International Markets Week is an event which Enterprise Ireland has organised for client companies for many years, at its core is the opportunity for the clients of Enterprise Ireland to meet the market experts from the organisation's network of over 30 offices across the globe which cover 100 countries.
The objective of these meetings with our overseas market experts is to agree how we can help you to enter new markets successfully or expand in existing markets more quickly and effectively.
In addition to meeting our Overseas market experts, IMW also offers you an opportunity to meet other specialist experts at Enterprise Ireland. These are:
- Internet Marketing Unit to assist you to market your company and its products more effectively online
- Public Procurement to discuss opportunities in Ireland in public procurement purchasing for construction/ capital projects, transport, security and software/IT services
- Horizon 2020 team to discuss opportunities for Irish SME to participate in Horizon 2020 funded research and innovation projects
- Capability and Mentoring to discuss the development needs of your Senior Team to contribute to growing your company internationally.
At international Markets Week you may avail of meetings with some of Ireland’s major Financial institutions to discuss your exporting finance needs. Present at the event will be:
- Bank of Ireland
- Ulster Bank
Each of these meetings will last for 40 minutes.
There will be Information Desks on Enterprise Ireland services in the following areas;
- Global Sourcing
- Technology Transfer
- Market Information Centre
- IP Management & Technology Licensing
- Capability and Mentoring
How do I take part?
All clients of Enterprise Ireland are invited to participate through an online registration system. If you are a client of Enterprise Ireland and eligible for overseas services and have not received an invitation, please contact a member of the International Markets Week Team:
|International Markets Week|
Demand for meetings at International Markets Week is very high so we would recommend that you register as soon as possible as all meetings are allocated on a strictly first-come-first-served basis.
Date & Venue
What happens after registration?
After you have registered, we will send you a confirmation email detailing the times of your meetings. We do our best to ensure that they are all organised chronologically for you on the same day.
If you have any questions, please contact us on: