Excel at Growth - Identifying Innovation Opportunities for Growth - 16th January 2018
About the workshop
The aim of the Identifying Innovation Opportunities for Growth workshop is to support you to develop an appropriate innovation strategy to drive business growth and understand and introduce into your company a ‘front-end’ innovation system to maximize the potential of new ideas entering the innovation stage-gate process.
The workshop is delivered by Futurecurve.
This workshop is designed specifically to allow participants to learn how to:
- Develop a high-level innovation strategy to drive business growth
- Use consumer and market needs as the foundation for ideation and creative problem solving
- Facilitate a highly-effective ideation session
- Strategically prioritize the concepts with the most potential
- Introduce an innovation culture into their business to support the ongoing development of new ideas and innovation concepts.
- Pre-Workshop assessment
- One-day Workshop
- Post-Workshop two hour follow-up implementation session
Who should attend?
This one-day workshop is of interest to Senior Management with responsibility for
Up to three executives per company can attend each programme.
Enterprise Ireland will significantly support each participating company. Companies pay €300, which allows companies to bring up to 3 participants per workshop.
Workshop Date and Venue
Click on the 'Register Now' button below to register for this workshop
For further information, please contact:
+353 1 727 2772
Back to: Excel at Growth homepage