Excel at Growth - De-Risking the Innovation Process - 24th October, 2017
About the workshop
This short programme will support you to develop an appropriate system to de-risk, resource, manage and deliver on a portfolio of innovation initiatives. By the end of the workshop, you will understand how to bring concepts through a stage-gate mechanism, ensuring that only the most viable projects are financed and resourced.
The workshop is delivered by the Institute of Manufacturing, University of Cambridge (UK).
This workshop is designed specifically to allow participants to learn how to:
- Prioritise the most viable market attractive concepts to support delivery of their business strategy
- Ensure the commercial viability of their innovation concept
- Assess technical challenges to delivery of successful outcomes, including:
- Collaborate and engage with key stakeholders
- Develop early prototyping of concepts in order to test viability and customer responsiveness and feedback
- Implement a stage-gate process to assess and evaluate projects against key delivery criteria (budget / resources / customer needs), introducing a ‘Fail fast – fail cheap’ approach
- Pre-Workshop assessment
- One-day Workshop
- Post-Workshop two hour follow-up implementation session
Who should attend?
This one-day workshop is of interest to Senior Management with responsibility for:
- Research and Development
Up to three executives per company can attend each programme.
Enterprise Ireland will significantly support each participating company. Companies pay €300, which allows companies to bring up to 3 participants per workshop.
Workshop Date and Venue
Click on the 'Register Now' button below to register for this workshop
For further information, please contact:
+353 1 727 2772
+353 1 727 2286
Back to: Excel at Growth homepage