Excel at Growth - Business Planning Programme
Early planning and preparation is a critical factor in a company’s ability to respond to external business challenges such as Brexit. Enterprise Ireland’s Business Planning Programme is the ideal vehicle for your company to kick start that planning process.
Fast track your business growth through Enterprise Ireland's Business Planning Programme which includes a one day workshop and follow-up mentoring support. Developed to guide Irish SMEs through a structured and proven process to establish growth objectives, develop a growth plan, manage business risk and create a trackable action plan.
The Business Planning Programme maintains a deliberate focus on enhancing you and your team's capability and confidence to agree the strategic direction of the business, address changing market environments and manage the effective execution of the plan.
The Business Planning Programme is facilitated by Shaping Business Ltd who have worked with hundreds of Irish SMEs on developing successful strategic growth plans and implementing market entry strategies.
This workshop is designed specifically to allow you to learn about and understand:
- The principles of developing and implementing business planning.
- Appreciate the difference between tactical/operational activity and goal setting/business planning.
- Design and deliver an implementable practical plan for your business that is focused on growth.
- Develop a framework to manage/measure execution of that plan.
- Embedding business planning practices in your company for the future.
- How to prepare for external market risk.
On completing this workshop and follow on mentoring support you will have:
- Developed and implemented a practical business plan to deliver business growth.
- Internal processes in place to communicate the business plan to key stakeholders within the business.
- The confidence and capability to further develop the plan to address changing market needs.
- Short online readiness check;
- One-day workshop work 'on' your business with your management team using practical tools in a highly engaging workshop format with expert facilitation. Design and deliver an implementable practical 1-page business plan that is focused on growth. Differentiate between tactical and strategic planning and build action plans around both. Network and enjoy peer to peer learning with like-minded companies. Leave the workshop with a very clear blueprint for further developing your plan;
- Two 1-hour mentoring sessions.
The Business Planning Programme is focused on outputs and the mentoring sessions are customised to your needs to ensure you deliver a growth focused plan which will deliver results.
“Participating on the EI Business Planning workshop was a really useful exercise as our management team were given the time and tools to thoroughly plan how our company will grow over the next 3 years. Now, we are clear on where our company growth will come from and now have a realistic business plan which we can execute on” Mark Meehan, MD Meehan Drilling.
Hear from previous participant CEO, Shane Byrne, Showoff:
Who should attend
The CEO/MD of your company and 2 others from the management team should participate on this programme.
Enterprise Ireland supports the overall costs. Companies pay €300, which allows you to bring up to 3 participants to the workshop which we strongly encourage.
The one-day workshop takes place in Enterprise Ireland, East Point Business Park, Dublin 3.
Tuesday 22nd January, 2019
Wednesday 23rd January, 2019; Venue: Castleknock Hotel, Dublin
Wednesday 27th March, 2019
Thursday 28th March, 2019
Wednesday 17th April, 2019
Thursday 18th April, 2019.
How do I apply?
Select a date and click on button below to register for that date:
Register here for 22 Jan 2019
Register here for 23 Jan 2019
Register here for 27 March 2019
Register here for 28 March 2019
Register here for 17 April 2019
Register here for 18 April 2019
For further information, please contact:
Back to: Excel at Growth Workshop Series