Messaging and Value Proposition - Future Curve - 18 April 2013
Value Proposition and compelling messages - why spend time on getting this right?
About the workshop
To survive and thrive in difficult economic conditions you only have one sensible option – to build a strong, compelling value proposition. It will enable you to engage and convert better prospects, pursue the right opportunities, improve your cost of sale, generate high levels of repeat business, keep your prices solid and deliver good margin. The chances are that you have everything you need to develop your value proposition – we can help you create and deliver it. View Futurecurve video for more information about this workshop.
The workshop will be delivered by Futurecurve - a team of internationally experienced experts in value proposition creation and development. They have all been senior marketing and sales executives and know what works and what doesn’t.
This workshop is designed specifically to allow participants to learn:
- How customers understand your value.
- How to decide what value you want to offer.
- How to start applying proven frameworks and tools to create and develop your value proposition, culminating in a value proposition statement.
- How to substantiate your value proposition so it’s not just marketing spin.
- How to create meaningful value messages that resonate with buyers and in your own organisation.
- One-day interactive workshop with a mix of discussion and practical work relevant to your own organisation. There will be 8 – 10 companies attending each workshop and you will work on your own company value proposition during the day. Sharing with the larger group is optional.
- This will be followed by implementation of tools in-house and creation of a value proposition.
- Two-hour one-to-one session with facilitator to stress-test the value proposition and associated messages.
To get the most from the one day workshop, we advise that you:
- Bring senior colleagues leading your customer relationship development.
- Complete the pre-work set out by Futurecurve or Select Strategies.
Who should attend?
Enterprise Ireland client companies can apply to participate on this workshop.
Enterprise Ireland will significantly support each participating company. The full cost per participating company is €925. Clients pay just €300. This allows you to bring up to 3 participants per company.
Workshop Date and Venue
This workshop will be held on Thursday 18th April, 2013 at Enterprise Ireland East Point office, Dublin.
How do I apply?
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions prior to booking. Then click on the [Register Now] button below to book your place.
For enquiries with regard to this workshop, please contact:
Tel: +353 1 7272734
Back to: Excel at Export Selling homepage