Excel @ Market Intelligence
The most successful companies engage in Market & Competitor intelligence gathering, as part of a team based, ongoing sales and marketing process. Gathering intelligence on your competitors and markets will feed into every strategic business decision.
Excel @ Market Intelligence, delivered online with business advisory support, will give you best practice tools and skills to continually update your approach to sales as the market evolves. Specifically, by engaging in Market Intelligence you will:
- Find your target market
- Know more about your competitors
- Discover potential partners and clients
- Engage in best practice
The programme is open to up to 3 Senior Executives and support team. During the programme they will learn best practice techniques for ethically gathering essential information and drawing insights about their market and competitors.
Click here to download the Market Intelligence brochure [pdf format]
Click here to login to the programme
Click here to Register
The programme will help you embed best-practice Market Intelligence in your company to ensure you answer future business questions.
- Team Based – all the company contributes, not just in one person’s head.
- Sharable – tools and techniques to get the right information to the right people
- Systematic and repeatable for a long lasting impact.
At the end of the Excel at Market Intelligence programme your team will have:
- Secured the answer to an immediate business decision e.g. – Choice of Market, Competitor Intelligence or Finding Partners and Prospects
- Earned the Market Research skills to answer other key questions in the future.
- Supported by online tools, and your Business advisor, you will begin your intelligence gathering and capture it in a shared notebook.
- A series of calls with your advisor (and further research) will help progress and focus the project, with the Business Growth Advisor being able to add key additional research.
- Depending on progress, you may be introduced to additional skills covering Advance Intelligence gathering.
- A review will help you make sense of your findings, and share with your team for the biggest business impact.
- Finally, the wrapup call will identify follow on steps – e.g. next research needed, or other EI supports to help you execute your business decision.
Programme cost €900 (1 day support, payable by the client direct to the Business Growth advisor). Enterprise Ireland pays for additional 2 days (direct to Business Growth Advisor). Grant rates for Large clients and HPSU (High Potential Startups) may vary.
Who should apply
Three senior executives learn best-practice techniques for ethically gathering essential information and data from which they can draw insights about their market and competitors.