Customer Value Proposition Workshop
About the workshop
In order to succeed in today’s competitive global marketplace, companies must have a clear understanding of their target customers and how value is created for those customers, then harness this knowledge into a compelling value proposition.
The Value Proposition Workshop programme is designed to help you differentiate your organisation by the value you provide to your targets rather than solely by the products or services you provide. Through the development of a strategic value proposition you will be able to identify and focus on your ‘sweet spot’ customers, define what value you deliver to those customers, drive differentiation, produce more qualified leads and build strong, longer lasting relationships with your customers.
We will help you identify your value and create and deliver your value proposition.
The workshop will be delivered by Futurecurve - a specialist organisation focused solely on customer value solutions. The workshop leaders are internationally experienced experts in value proposition creation and development. They have all been senior marketing and sales executives and know what works and what doesn’t.
This workshop is designed specifically to allow participants to learn how to:
- Identify key customer groupings within their target market.
- Describe key characteristics and behaviours of these customers.
- Identify the sources of value that differentiates the company, product or service from its competition.
- Leverage customer insights to develop a value proposition that resonates to customers in key target markets.
- Recognise, articulate and communicate the differences between product/service features, benefits and customer value and use these to develop key messaging statements.
- Identify and communicate the company’s value offering to key stakeholders.
- Pre-Workshop - Questionnaire and client interviews based on material provided by Futurecurve.
- One-day Workshop. This is a highly-interactive, engaging workshop that provides a clear explanation of Value Proposition as part of Strategy, in-depth working through Futurecurve’s own proven methodology for creating value propositions (The Value Proposition Builder™), tools, case studies and templates. The delegates will receive a Workbook for use on the day of the workshop and a detailed Post-Workshop Workbook which provides clear guidance on how to create a value proposition and implement within an organisation. There will be 8 -10 companies attending each workshop and you will work on your own company value proposition during the day. Sharing with the larger group is optional.
All companies will be offered a 30-minute coaching telephone conversation between the one-day workshop and the post-workshop follow-up session.
- Post-Workshop - Two-hour follow-up clinic session to stress-test the value proposition & Value Benchmark Surveys to give you a baseline level of understanding of the current state of value indicators today and for mapping your value into the future.
To get the most from the one day workshop, we strongly advise that you:
a) Bring senior colleagues who are party to developing your business and go-to-market strategies.
b) Complete the pre-work requested by Futurecurve.
Who should attend?
This workshop is aimed at Senior Management Executives with responsibility for selling high value products and services into business-to-business markets. Up to three participants per company may attend.
Ideally you will already be developing your business internationally and would value additional support and guidance to enable you to be more successful in securing business opportunities across all sectors.
Please note that delegates will be required to undertake preparation work in advance of the workshop and between the workshop and follow-on implementation sessions. Details will be provided to delegates both on registration and at the workshop.
"I found Helen and Cindy's value proposition and messaging workshop excellent in that it took a complex topic and reduced it down to manageable chunks. Participating in flip chart exercises all the way through not only encouraged participation and motivation but also meant you left the workshop with a workable document that started the process of formulating a strategy for your own company. The one-on-one workshop with Cindy a few weeks later was invaluable as we got direct, succinct feedback and clear direction on where to go next. Overall an excellent and worthwhile course that I would highly recommend."
Enterprise Ireland will significantly support each participating company. Companies pay €300, which allows companies to bring up to 3 participants per workshop.
Additional company places must be agreed with your Development Adviser. Please note a maximum of 6 participants from any company can attend any workshop at a total cost of €600.
Workshop dates and venues
How do I apply?
Select a date and click on button below to register for that date:
Register here for 12th Sept 2019
Register here for 20th Nov 2019
Future workshops are being planned. Please register your interest here.
For further information, please contact:
Programme Manager, Sales and Marketing, Client Management Development
+353 1 727 2329
Back to: Excel at Export Selling homepage