Optional Afternoon Sessions
2.00pm | Sector Roundtables
Companies that have an interest in a particular sector will have the option to sign up for a sector-specific breakout session in the afternoon. Each session will involve Market Advisors and experts going in-depth into the issues that affect Irish companies who wish to succeed in that particular market.
These workshops will take the form of a roundtable discussion where participants can engage in a dialogue with senior advisors and market specialists as they tackle the unique challenges and opportunities awaiting companies who are developing their business strategy for North America. This will also involve a contrast of the sectoral landscapes between the Irish and North American markets and differences that Irish companies will find when taking their business over there.
Roundtables will cover a specific sector and involve the following speakers (with more speakers still to be confirmed):
Food for Thought
Checklist for Supplying the US Grocery Market
- Karen Coyle | Bord Bia
- James Flahavan | E. Flahavan & Sons Ltd
- Tara Maguire | US Market Specialist
Building Blocks to Success
How to do business in the US Construction Industry’
- Caroline Donnelly | Enterprise Ireland
- Damien Quinn | Celtic Building Supplies
- Ed Stritch | CEO, Concord Group Chicago
- Pat McGettrick | Shawmut Construction
Financial Services & Fintech
Opportunities, Trends and Challenges
- Brian Fahey | TerraNua
- Aidan Hayes | Enterprise Ireland
- Robert Frasca | COSIMO Ventures
- Feargal O’Sullivan | USAM Group
- Scott Wilkinson | RPM Technologies
Strategy by Design
Entering the US Retail Market
- Hannah Webb | Enterprise Ireland
- Howard Krietzman | International Luxury Brands and Retailing Consultant
- David Cox | Managing Director, Fragrances of Ireland
- Niamh Sherwin Barry | Company Director, The Irish Fairy Door Company
Launching your technology business in North America!
The challenges of Market entry and growth strategy selection for software companies.
- Cameron Lilly | Enterprise Ireland
- Mark Elliott | Venture Accelerator Partners
- Oran Bambrick | Enterprise Ireland
- Sebastian Hempstead | Idio
How to sign up to one of these breakout sessions
When going through the event registration process, you will be given the option to choose one of these sessions. Choose the session you wish to attend and confirm your attendance by completing the rest of the registration process.
Please note that attendees can only join one breakout session and capacity for these sessions is limited.
3.00pm | Market Advisor/Expert Meetings
In addition to signing up for these breakout sessions, companies can sign up to meet with a market advisor or market specialist following the end of the workshops. This will allow clients to spend more time speaking with an in-market specialist to discuss their strategy and other queries they might have.
How to book a meeting
When signing up for a breakout session you will also be asked if you would like to set up one of these meetings. Registrants that choose ‘yes’ will be emailed at a later date with further details and to set up a time for a meeting.
(Please note that there is only a two hour window for these meetings so time slots are limited).
5.00pm | End of Event