Executive Director - Investment Services and Entrepreneurship and Global Markets
Kevin is an Executive Director at Enterprise Ireland with responsibility for Investment Services and Entrepreneurship and Global Markets. Prior to this role he was responsible for Global Business Development managing Enterprise Ireland’s activities with all sectors both in Ireland and Overseas.
Kevin has previously held the positions of:
- Head of Enterprise Ireland’s HPSU & Accelerated Growth Division responsible for managing the High Potential Start-Up (HPSU) team providing support and advice to entrepreneurs and early stage companies that have an innovative product, service or technology, and the potential and capability to develop internationally focused businesses of scale.
- Head of International Sales and Partnering Business Unit, responsible for managing Enterprise Ireland’s international sales and partnering activities and a global network of 32 international offices.
- Head of Enterprise Ireland’s Internationally Traded Services Business Unit responsible for the financial, business and consumer services Sectors.
- Head of Enterprise Ireland’s High Potential Start-Up Division.
- Manager of the Investment Services Division and Manager Industrial Products Business Unit, where he was responsible for the development of the indigenous electronics and engineering sectors together with building international business linkages between OEM’s and Irish sub-supply companies.
Kevin’s private sector experience prior to Enterprise Ireland includes engineering and management positions within the electronics industry both with multinationals in Ireland and overseas. He is a member of Enterprise Ireland’s Executive Committee, Investment Committee, Industrial & Research Commercialisation Committee and is Chairman of EI’s Seed & Venture Capital Committee. He is a graduate of Trinity College Dublin with a BSC in Engineering and a graduate of the Advanced Management Programme at Wharton University, USA.
Back to Senior Management Team