QUMAS is the recognized leader in Compliance and Quality Management Solutions for the Life Sciences industry, with more than 270 global customer deployments and domain expertise focused on regulatory compliance. Since 1994 QUMAS has been delivering proven regulatory, quality and compliance solutions to pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies, enabling them to successfully address global regulatory challenges across the lifecycle of product research, development, manufacturing and corporate compliance. We are a Gold Microsoft Partner, providing the QUMAS Compliance Platform on SharePoint 2010, Documentum, Oracle or SQL. In December 2013, Accelrys, Inc. a leading provider of scientific innovation lifecycle management solutions acquired QUMAS.
The QUMAS Compliance Platform
• Provides a closed-loop compliance & quality management solution, combining all elements of a comprehensive regulatory compliance program, on one platform
• Delivers full capabilities around document & process management
• Is accessed through a unified compliance user interface
• Provides just-in-time learning management
• Presents consolidated reporting & dashboards
Core Capabilities include:
• 21 CFR Part 11 compliance for electronic signatures and audit trail
• Full document lifecycle state management
• Controlled content creation based on configurable document templates with workflow automation, auto-naming and metadata support
• Full traceability and accountability – including who viewed, reviewed and approved documents, key decision
• points and sign-off on compliance processes
• Electronic forms for automation and processing of regulatory events such as CAPAs, Deviations, Change Control etc.
QUMAS offers proven regulatory compliance software solutions that help our Life Sciences customers to comply with global regulatory requirements. By choosing the QUMAS Compliance Platform our customers reduce the number of point solutions that need to be implemented and maintained, reducing costs and ultimately delivering enhanced business performance. The QUMAS Platform is easy to implement, easy to validate and easy to use.
QUMAS also offers a number of Packaged Solutions providing pre-defined and pre-tested configurations of Document content management or Process management for specific, common industry problems. Each Package is designed to address a specific business function and includes all required software, implementation services, training, and documentation to support that business function. Packages may be combined and built upon over time as company requirements grow.
QUMAS is ISO 9001: 2008 certified and has an extensive install-base of referencable clients. We have been audited by independent organizations such as the Parental Drug Association (PDA) and many of our leading clients. Customers frequently audit our systems against strict quality standards and guidelines, and we welcome the opportunity for independent audits by our clients. QUMAS has been successful in all customer audits to-date.
Our quality assurance processes and software development methodology are based on the highest standards in the industry.
Microsoft Gold Partner, ISO 9001:2008
• Technology • Software • Life Sciences • Compliance • Bio Pharmaceutical • Research & Development
• Boehringer Ingelheim • GlaxoSmithKline • Takeda Pharmaceuticals • Actavis • EirGen Pharmaceuticals • Vertex Pharmaceuticals • Purdue • Samsung Biologics • Shire Pharmaceuticals • Hollister • Sigma-Aldrich • Regeneron • Basilea • Lantheus Medical Imaging
United States of America (USA), Europe, South Africa, Asia
• Microsoft • Oracle • Adlib Software • epistaIT • CTCLS • Focused Consulting • NetDimensions • PleaseTech
Cleve Business Park
Last updated on : 13/2/2014
Company Profiles is a service provided by Enterprise Ireland
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this information, Enterprise Ireland accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions