Switzerland Adds Up for Irish Companies
| | |
Download Spring 2014 [pdf]
Download Spring 2014 [eReader]
- 10 Years on: Why is Central Europe still not in our sights?: 10 years after accession, Central Europe's high-income markets should be on our radar
- On the Ball: Digital sports marketing's winning Irish players
- Blue Skies Ahead: Blue Insurance MD Ciarán Mulligan talks to The Market
- Health Wave: The real opportunities behind the Gulf's massive health spend
- A Place in the Country: A look at some of Ireland's regionally based exporters going for global
Austin Prowess - Irish Companies Head for the Hills
Download Winter 2013 [pdf]
Download Winter 2013 [eReader]
- Thai Time for Food Companies Targeting Asia: Opportunities selling into Asia's kitchen
- Finding your Niche in Nigeria: The nation set to overtake South Africa as the continent's economic leader
- Game Changer for China: China's latest reform proposals on land ownership and market liberalisation
- Teach a Man to Fish: Interview with the Irish man who is offering free vocational training for the world
- The Sales Management Challenge: Why sales processes don't always deliver
India Stress Test - The Future is About Emerging Middle Class Markets
Download Autumn 2013 [pdf]
Download Autumn 2013 [eReader]
- Ones to Watch: Growing great in Britain
- Opening Down Under: Winning business in Queensland and Western Australia's mining boom towns
- A Smooth Passage to India: Interview with Frank Hancock, head of Corporate Finance at Barclays India
- Mad Men or Sad Men? Why big data is making Ireland's marketers feel so blue
- Payments Revolution Clock Ticking for Irish Businesses - Are you ready for SEPA?
Northern Exposure - Irish Companies Find a Home in England's North West
Download Summer 2013 (pdf)
Download Summer 2013 (ereader)
- Nordics offer warm welcome for transport infrastructure: Norway and Sweden plan massive road and rail investments.
- Big for Pharma: Why the Benelux is luring Irish engineering companies
- Streets of Philadelphia: Life-science big cheese provides good home for Irish start-ups
- Aussie rules for Irish software and service companies: Irish tech companies on the up Down Under
- Video to make your company star: Tips for DIY video production
Keys to the Kingdom - Succeeding in Saudi Arabia
Download Spring 2013 (pdf)
Download Spring 2013 (ereader)
- Star Quality: Triona Campbell, beActive founder, on her deal with the former head of NBC.
- Developing a Value Proposition: Article series taking an indepth look at the what, how and why of developing value
- Single Vision: ASEAN - the geopolitical bloc planning a 10-country single market by 2015
- Saxon Appeal: Irish exporters share their secrets to winning in Germany
- How Bazaar: A look at the Turkish market in advance of April's trade mission
The Intelligent Business - Could Weaknesses in Competitive Intelligence be your Firm's Greatest Vulnerability?
Download Winter 2012
- Build IT and They'll Come: Qatar emerges as the Gulf's latest boom state
- How Marketing Can Help Sales: A new market entry plan for the first 100 days
- Philadelpia (and Pittsburgh) Here We Come: Untapped life science and medial device clusters for Irish companies
- Cape Crusaders: The Irish winning business in South Africa
- Making Great Claims: 25 million reasons for Fineos to celebrate
Where are you? Western Australia calls out for Engineering and Infrastructure Capability
Download Autumn 2012
- How to build a billion dollar business: Altech founder Pearse Lyons on rules to win
- Come to the Carnival: Competing in the economy that puts the 'B' in BRIC
- The Bollywood Bounce: Ek Tha Tiger to boost Ireland's profile in India
- Following the Northern Lights: Can-donts for doing business in the world's second biggest country
- Sky's the Limit: Using the cloud to grow international sales
Learning to Love the Paperwork - a 3-step approach to Treating Public Tendering Like any Other Market
Download Summer 2012
- Breaking into the BRICS: Curtains up on Russia trade mission, plus targeting China's soaring aviation market
- A Fracking Opportunity: Bringing cleantech and wireless to North America's fracking scene
- Irish wins in Olympics 2012 and Euro 2012: What the Irish built and what next in London and Poland
- Hairy Baby Grows Big: Targeting the new diaspora, who want to wear the t-shirt
- The Importance of Being Liked: Getting the most from Facebook for business
Young Turks - The Bridge Between East and West that's Young, Smart and on the Up
Download Spring 2012
- AD Men: Dialoge MD Michael Killeen on winning a $3m deal for advertising with Amdocs
- Three Reasons to Tune into Central and Eastern Europe in 2012: The new region that has become a 'local' market
- How to Hire an International Sales Warrior: The art and science of recruiting a sales hero
- Moving into Mumbai: Maximum City under the spotlight
- Life Inside a Japanese Company: Life as a western employee in Japan
New to the USA - Young Irish Companies on Earning their Stars and Stripes
Download Dec/Jan 2012
- As Dead as a Doha?: Free trade regulations look set to shape Europe's future in Asia
- Leading from the Front: Leadership marks out Irish success stories in UK construction
- MR Ireland in China: Liam Casey on PCH International and his new role as patron of The Asia Pacific Irish Business Forum
- Future ways to pay: Four hot contenders to dominate the future for alternative payments
- Learning to fly: CEO captain Mike Edgeworth on the Pilot Training College's €50 million investment plans
People Power - Building Your Board and Engaging Your Workforce
Download Oct/Nov 2011
- Jewel in the Crown: The Irish construction companies in Qatar generating sub-supply opportunities
- Continental Shelves: Targeting France and Germany - Europe's top-two retail markets
- Kingspan Stretches its Wings into Southeast Asia: Interview with Kingspan's South Asian Manager, David Tyndall
- Seller Beware: As buyers become more sophisticated, sellers must shape up to level the playing field
- No More Coining IT: Contactless payment methods are an emerging payment channel in Asia and Europe
Russia Today - The only barrier to business is the psychological iron curtain in your mind
Download Aug/Sep 2011
- The Business Case is King: How the business case determines Fortune 1000 purchasing decisions
- Room to Roam: The Irish company helping customers around the world slash their roaming costs
- Forever in Blue Jeans: Interview with Aidan O'Meara, president of VF Corporation Asia
- Well Oiled: New opportunity in the changing international oil and gas markets
- Renminbi for GMP: Chinese drug manufacturers adopt European-Style Good Manufacturing Practice
South East USA - An introduction to 5 Cities you May Never Have Considered
Download Jun/Jul 2011
- Irish software set to advance in Australia fair: Opportunities for sotfware players in Autumn trade mission
- Irish in Asia: The movers among Asia's Irish business networks
- Something to WAG About: Liam Queally on the success of Irish Dog Foods
- Lets Talk Turkey: Interview with John McCarthy, Chairman of ING Bank, Turkey
- Get Smart: Is your marketing strategy smartphone ready
Playing With The Big Boys - 4 Reasons To Make International Corporations Part Of Your Game Plan
Download Apr/May 2011
- Don't Let Them Beat You Down: Resisting pressure to give discounts.
- What Next? Using risk management to handle crises and turn adversity into opportunity.
- Getting to 'Ja' in Germany: Advice from a sourcing and procurement professional.
- Gaming for Gold: London 2012: €700m-plus in official contracts still up for grabs.
- Slowly Does It In China: Patience pays off for Irish players.
La Résistance - A New Generation Of Irish Exporters Fight Back Against The Myths And Challenges Of Doing Business In France
Download Feb/Mar 2011
- Battling For Business In India: A look at five Irish companies selling on the sub-continent.
- True Blue Customer: The UN 'family' of organisations has a procurement budget of $15billion for 2011.
- Is Your Team Missing A Vital Player? The product manager's role in growing software companies.
- Asking The Right Questions? Four crucial questions to help qualify sales prospects.
- Small Fry Or Big Fish? When it comes to marketing, is it better to play it little or large?
Aim It On Rio - Ireland's Golden Chance To Win Business In Brazil
Download Dec/Jan 2011
- Lost In Translation: Could a lack of language skills damage Irish exports?
- Easy As ABC: Business guru Robert Kaplan dispenses advice on running successful companies.
- Connecting People: The challenges of managing staff based in overseas offices.
- The Shipping News: How the new Incoterms international trade rules save time and money.
- How Green Is My Valley: Opportunities for Irish firms in the heart of the high tech sector.
Uplift Effect - How Working Together Helps Firms Fly High In Foreign Markets
Download Oct/Nov 2010
- Sails Man: Entrepreneur Enda O'Coineen on connecting Irish people on foreign shores.
- Building On Expertise: Tapping into Ireland's knowledge of green construction to win deals in the USA.
- Introduce Yourself: Generating sales leads on the social networking site LinkedIn.
- Vorsprung Durch Shopping: The inside track on retail trends in Germany.
- A Taxing Question: What are the tax implications for companies setting up export businesses?
China In Their Hands - Irish Companies Tell Their Stories
Download Aug/Sep 2010
- Building New Markets: Sisk CEO Liam Nagle on diversifying geographically and sector-wide.
- Understanding The Arbitration Act: Impact for Irish companies involved in international business disputes.
- The Nordics Fast-Fjord Into Private Healthcare: Opportunities from investment and facilities management to medical the IT supply.
- Passing The Baton: Why succession planning shouldn't be put on hold.
- Capital Offences: Five mistakes to avoid when pitching to investors.
Game On - Major Sporting Events = Big Business
Download Jun/Jul 2010
- Going For Green: The billion dollar cleantech spend through China, the US and Britain's environmental stimulus plans.
- Grab A Piazza The Action: Italian opportunities in financial services, pharma and medical devices.
- Back In The Fast Lane: Eddie Jordan talks about racing, riches to rags and coming back from the brink.
- It's Tough At The Top: Author and business expert Gareth Jones on leadership.
- Making Working With Distributors Work: Selecting, winning over and motivating distributors.
Don't Ignore The Grey Pound - Products And Marketing Strategies For An Ageing World
Download Apr/May 2010
- Winds Of Change For Irish Public Sector Procurement: Can SMEs start to feel more optimistic?
- Not Patently Obvious: A look at the tricky area of software patenting.
- The Grape And The Grain: Megazyme founder Barry McCleary on growing a small business.
- Are You Ready To Export Or Take On A New Market? - A self-assessment questionnaire.
- Process Makes Perfect: Why a formal sales process matters in a recession.
The New Age Of The Train - International Billion Dollar Rail Investments, With A Special Focus On Spain
Download Feb/Mar 2010
- Silver Lining In The Clouds: The airline industry's problems are creating opportunities for cost-saving technology.
- On The Dollar: Raising venture capital in the United States.
- Always The Real Thing: Interview with Michael O'Neill, Turkey's op CEO and head of Coca-Cola Icecek.
- A Different Kind Of Energy: Abu Dhabi and MIT showcase low environmental impact with Masdar City.
- Remote Collaboration Made Easy: New technologies offer a real alternative to face-to-face meetings.
Products Versus Services - Has Your Company Got The Balance Right?
Download Dec/Jan 2010
- Outsourcing Without Off-Shoring: A look at Ireland's indigenous BPO sector.
- Double Your PR Money In The US: Support to make an impact in the US media.
- Daring To Be Different: Meet Marc Benioff, the pioneer of software-as-a-service.
- Venturing Forth: New sources of funding for startup and early-stage companies.
India Marches On
Download Oct/Nov 2009
- Australia Bounces Back: Australia is benefiting from the strength of its Asian neighbours.
- Thrift Tips For Exporters: Savings on management, travel and fleet costs.
- The Soft Sell: Software developers Equiendo on sales strategy.
- The Nordics For Newbies: Scandinavia offers opportunities for early reference sales in Europe.
- Is eBay A Valid Channel For Business? - Using the 'world's biggest flea market' to enter untapped markets.
The Market reaches senior level executives in over 5,500 Enterprise Ireland client companies and targeted export professionals in Ireland’s top investment houses, business consultancies and law practices. The Market is also available in the Aer Lingus business lounges at Dublin, Cork, Shannon and Heathrow airports. Each issue contains: