Enterprise Ireland Terms & Conditions
- All of the material published on this site is copyright of Enterprise Ireland.
- No material on this site may be reproduced, modified, resold, republished or retransmitted in any form without express written permission from Enterprise Ireland.
- The purpose of our website is to facilitate the flow of information and dialogue among all our business associates. We will, therefore, look positively at requests that will result in dissemination to wider audiences.
- When material from this site is referred to in any media, we ask that full acknowledgement be given to Enterprise Ireland.
- While Enterprise Ireland has taken all reasonable care to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on this website, it does not make any warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information within or accessible through the site. The user of this website understands that neither Enterprise Ireland nor any third parties who may provide information to Enterprise Ireland for dissemination purposes accept any responsibility or liability of any nature wheresoever arising from either the content of or the use by any party of the site or of any information contained or accessible therein.
- Please note that Enterprise Ireland uses E-mail header metadata for business analysis information.
- Enterprise Ireland reserves the right at any time to revise, amend, alter or delete the information provided on this website.sdsdsds