Whatever the nature or stage or your research work, whether or not you have explored the possible commercial value of your research, if you are open-minded about the possible applications of your research, we want to meet you.
At the Enterprise Ireland open day you can;
- Hear from researchers like you who got funding from Enterprise Ireland to explore the commercial potential of their research;
- Ask Enterprise Ireland’s Commercialisation Specialists questions about applying for funding;
- Find out how you can get an external consultant to identify potential markets for your research.
|11:00||Introduction from Enterprise Ireland|
|11:10||Hear from researchers who successfully won funding from Enterprise Ireland to test the commercial feasibility of their research:|
- Dr. Brian Vaughan, Trinity College Dublin
- Dr. Suzanne Martin, Dublin Institute of Technology
- Dr. Luke Geever, Athlone Institute of Technology
- Dr. Christine Loscher, Dublin City University
|12:00||Table discussions hosted by Enterprise Ireland Commercialisation Specialists|
This event will take place at Enterprise Ireland, East Point Business Park, Dublin 3.
Registration for this event is now closed.
If you would like to hear a live webcast of the four presentations between 11am & 12pm please click here to register.
Click here to learn about the Commercialisation Fund
For further information about this event, please contact:
|Grace Labanyi, Communications Officer, Research & Innovation, Enterprise Ireland|
|Sarita Murphy, Event Manager, Enterprise Ireland|