How to sell Medical Devices to European Hospitals & the Healthcare sectors
Enterprise Ireland has organised a seminar which is aimed at helping Irish companies understand and succeed in the various complicated procurement processes associated with hospitals within different European countries.
Enterprise Ireland’s Hospital and Healthcare Procurement seminar aims to provide you with in-depth information regarding these processes through detailed presentations and meetings with specific market procurement experts. This will enable you to better target your desired markets with an increased chance of success.
This seminar will be extremely valuable, not only for companies currently exporting to Europe who need a refresher, but also any companies intending to sell into the European market, and whose products are targeting the healthcare sector.
We would therefore strongly urge you to take this opportunity to learn more about the varied European hospital & healthcare procurement processes, and how best to sell your product there.
The seminar will be held in Enterprise Ireland, The Plaza, East Point Business Park, Dublin 3.
Date and Topic
- Monday 11th February, 2013 - 10:00am to 18:00pm - covering Sweden and UK.
- Wednesday 22nd May, 2013 - 10:00am to 18:00pm - covering France, Italy and BeNeLux.
The seminars will cover:
- A comprehensive description of how the Public Procurement works in the healthcare industry.
- Description of the normal procurement process within a public hospital.
- Alternative entrances to public hospital outside the formal procurement process, for example; direct, test set-up, evaluation, etc.
- The "normal" procurement process of private hospitals.
- Alternative entrances to private health care providers outside the formal procurement process.
- Real-life market examples.
- Reimbursement of medical devices.
- Local Distributors per product segment.
The morning session will be spent covering the above and the afternoon session will provide the opportunity for one-to-one meetings with the procurement experts allowing more in-depth conversations and learning.
The three speakers for the first seminar on Monday 11th February, 2013 will be:
- Mr. Magnus Dahl for Sweden
- Ms. Sheila Tormey for the UK
- Dr. Bryan Griffiths for the UK
- The total cost for both the Nordic/UK & BeNeLux seminars will be €100 per company and places are limited to 3 participants per company.
- You will receive official invitations to the France, Italy and BeNeLux seminar closer to the date.
- Register for the Sweden & UK seminar by Friday, 18th January, 2013, to ensure your place on the day as there are limited spaces. Click Register Now below:
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Tel: +46 8 459 21 62
Tel: +46 8 459 21 63
Tel: +44 (0) 207 4388725