Recessionary times put a sharp lens on your value proposition. The simple truth is – if it’s not razor sharp, consistent and compelling – no buyer is going to pay attention. And whilst it is great to have a strong value proposition for your business - if no one knows about it then it is all a bit of a waste of time. The chances are that you have everything you need to develop your value proposition – we can help you create and deliver it.
The workshop will be delivered by Paul O’Dea of Select Strategies, an expert in Business Strategy and Value Proposition Creation using the Business Battlecard approach.
Participation in this programme will equip you to:
- Select your Sweet Spot Customer (uncover your core value).
- Create Measurable Value for your Customer (and prove you can deliver it).
- Beat the Competition (by understanding their messaging/value proposition).
- Deliver your Message.
- 1-day interactive workshop taking place at Enterprise Ireland Eastpoint offices with a mix of discussion and practical work relevant to your own organisation, working with 8 – 10 companies with similar value proposition and growth issues.
- This will be followed by implementation of tools in-house and creation of a value proposition.
- 2-hour one-to-one session with facilitator to stress-test the value proposition and associated messages.
To get the most from the one day workshop, we advise that you:
- Invite senior colleagues leading your customer relationship development.
- Complete the pre-work set out by Select Strategies.
The fee for attending this workshop is €300 and up to three senior executives can attend at this cost. This represents a 70% subsidy from Enterprise Ireland.
Workshop Date and Venue
This workshop will be held on 7th June, 2012 at Enterprise Ireland, East Point Business Park, Dublin 3.
How do I apply?
All Enterprise Ireland client companies can apply to participate on this programme. Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions prior to booking. To register, click on [Register Now]:
For enquiries with regard to this workshop, please contact:
Tel: +353 1 7272734
Back to: Excel at Export Selling homepage